By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - CVG: millions of "LBP" users on the first day, fired the servers

ha ha, hall of shame thread, when actually there is not even mentioning it, actually the PSM, and CVG also GAmespot, neogaf, and even ps3forums worried about the probelm on LBP server will affecting the sales potential.

Around the Network

why all this threads about LBP sales ... why dont u people wait for next week and see the true sales for it ?!

NNN2004 said:
why all this threads about LBP sales ... why dont u people wait for next week and see the true sales for it ?!

Because whoever gets it right will get free cake.

No seriously, people just want to guesstimate the sales to see if they are right. Also to prove others wrong if some predict unpredictably low.

NNN2004 said:

Basically, because of this week, the game lost 160k of real first week sales. That's a big deal even if next weeks are the real ones, or not.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

It's ancedotal but...I had to go to 7 stores before I found a copy of the game :(

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection