By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Phantom Hourglass

Looks good, don't you think?

Wind Waker is second favorite Zelda game, I really liked it A LOT, it's also my fourth favorite game of all time.

I think Phantom Hourglass looks like a nice sequel, even though the graphics aren't nearly as nice as the graphics in TWW.

P.S. How is the game selling?

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network

Phantom hourglass has only been released in Japan... But it is selling really strong there. Breaking the 'with every new Zelda... Declining sales' trend in Japan... Cause it has only been out for like ~4 weeks and already at ~605k sold... Whilst expected sales for the upcoming week (Expect numbers TODAY) are ~35-40k. So that'd put it at around 640k whilst still selling strong! Which would garantuee it passing Twilight princess for Wii&GC together which has settled at ~730k.

Btw: Yeah Phourglass is a great game! And still has to be releases in the US and EU.

THE NETHERLANDS

bump

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

I haven't tried it but I'm really looking forward to it, I don't have a DS yet but when it comes out in EU I'm gonna get one :)

I haven't thought about my rankings regarding Zelda-games but my all time favorite is Ocarina of time, split second place is Link to the Past and Twilight Princess :) I guess Windwaker finish out on fourth place!

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Explosivo said:
I haven't tried it but I'm really looking forward to it, I don't have a DS yet but when it comes out in EU I'm gonna get one :)

I haven't thought about my rankings regarding Zelda-games but my all time favorite is Ocarina of time, split second place is Link to the Past and Twilight Princess :) I guess Windwaker finish out on fourth place!

No DS?!

YOU HAVE TO GET A DS RIGHT NOW :O

Around the Network

I'm looking forward to it. I love having long games like Zelda of FFVI on handhelds; they just work so well.

when this game comes out i'll buy.... i really need it! xD

Played it and loved it. Multiplayer is fun. Best Zelda yet.

I believe it comes out October 1st in NA, and probably 2010 in Europe.

In the meantime, I suggest you play some Sega Saturn...

Or else....

Play Sega Saturn!!!

My Music Video

My History

I played my friend's version for about 20 minutes (he got an import) and it was fun. The controls took some getting used to for sure.