By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "There Will Be Brawl" episode 1 (mildly nsfw)

Updaate! Check out episode 2, i'm glad to see that its pretty much as good as the 1st and they have set themselves up for a pretty epic series.

see it here! http://www.therewillbebrawl.com/

Discovered this really really cool Smash Bros based series (only 1 episode so far) set in a corrupt mushroom kingdom which is going steadily downhill (New York). I love the way the characters have been interpreted and altered to fit into a setting which is closer to reality.

I reccomend it to you all, it has me craving the next episode.

http://therewillbebrawl.com/episodesEpisode1.php

Gotta love Kirby XD

Around the Network

pichu's fuckin dead...... sweet

That was actually really awesome. I hope they come out with another episode.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

bump cos more people need to see this : )

Awesome. Truly just awesome

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network

seeing as every1 who has commented in this thread has agreed with me on how awesome this vid is, i feel that it is my duty to bump this :P

lol that was quite entertaining

DAAAAMN... They managed to pull off the costumes, characters, and attitudes really freaking well. Not too cartoony, but still immediately recognizable.

I was seriously NOT expecting the ending that they had. I dunno what I think about him being done that way, but the sheer uniqueness of it has me eagerly anticipating the next episode.
Peach came off a little cliche though, but still believable.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Just seen it on the Escapist where it was recently added. Glad to see it's going to be a regular feature there.

Excellent. It was actually credible, and the references were perfect. The music (W1-1 and Ghost House) was a nice touch and I hope it continues.

Also, there are some bonus videos on therewillbebrawl.com (but no new episodes).

It says it got deleted...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."