By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VG247: Killzone 2 Impressions from Eurogamer Expo - "Game of the Show"

this is just getting better and better and better!

both killzone 2 and resistance 2 are ps3 only. im 1000% behind sony for concentrating on thier own studios to bring exclusives out

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Looking good, at first i wasnt too sure if would buy this but i will probaly end up buying it.

KBG29,

because u have played KZ2 single campaign ?

Time to Work !

KBG29 said:
It is funny. At the beggining of this year when Sony annonced that K2 would be pushed back all the talk was about how R2 would over shadow it during the holidays. Now Killzone does not come out tell Feb 09, and it seems more people are thinking about it than R2.

From playing SP on K2, and MP on R2 I can easly say I am having a hard time gettin exited for R2. K2 is the only game I have played so far that felt like the next gen I was expecting, and I can't wait to do it again.

Mant are speculating that Killzone was pushed back so it wouldn't cannibalize all of Resistance's sales.

if R2 is getting 90+ ratings, what in the world is this bad boy going to be getting? this game sounds like it is going to be massive!

I am itching in my pants to get my hands on this!

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Around the Network

Wow that's pretty cool.

y'know, I still think the PS3 was meant to launch in Dec 2007, not 2006. I think this is kind of conformation of that theory...

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it