By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - This Is An Attack On Logic

considering 360 is much lower in price PS3 shouldnt outsell it at all.....but oh well

A low price should increase sales. but it doesn't?! or does it? according to the sony boys the xbox360 is doomed

by being only slight ahead in sales? lol

why the hell would a ps3 pricecut work according too them?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Because of brand name.......oh, and the PS3 is a great console. I love my Elite, and prefer my 360 this Gen. But the PS3 is picking up steam and staying competitive. Fanboyism aside for me......PS3 is doing just fine, and has some great titles! That aside, MS has really given Sony a run for their money this gen, and I think that is a good thing. Nintendo just came out of left field and destroyed everyone!

360 is still the Shizzznite, but a price cut (IMO) would benefit Sony more than MS due to its brand popularity.

@thetruthhurts

brand name I would say is now not the main thing.

Ps3 has 3 AAA exclusives this year you know (LBP, MGS4....RES 2 from the looks of it)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@The Truth Hurts. Well put. PS3 Outsold 360 last xmas, Now Post 360 Price cut PS3 is keeping up rather well.

"Sony boys"? The hell is that supposed to mean? It's not like they work for Sony. Except for Rock_On but he's disappeared. A PS3 price cut would work because it worked last time.

Around the Network
The_God_of_War said:
"Sony boys"? The hell is that supposed to mean? It's not like they work for Sony. Except for Rock_On but he's disappoeared. A PS3 price cut would work because it worked last time.

rockon is here my friend

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Do I need to even explain why this thread should be locked? I am so sick of your stupid threads Kirby. Don't bother PMing me or writing on my wall. I don't really care.

Locked.