By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 3: ps3 vs 360

DirtyP2002 said:
I want to know if the exclusive DLC will work... again...

GTA4 DLC its yet to be seen

hell its 50 million  DLC the cost of a good 15 hours game it better be a good one.

Around the Network
Garnett said:
Who cares? As long as it plays and is fun thats all that counts right?

I care...

And so do millions of people, in general about this kind of topic...

Why do you think people upgrade their computers? Why do you think people used to play games in arcades in the 90s exclusing the obvious social aspect...

I'm sick of hearing everyone say, "oooh it doesn't matter they're both great". Maybe they are, but yet again the 360 version is MORE great. That IS important.

No disrespect to yourself, as I'm sure you sincerly don't care. But a lot of people here will say exactly what you said because they own a PS3...

-edit-

lol, thought I was in another thread >_>

Jo21 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

hell its 50 million  DLC the cost of a good 15 hours game it better be a good one.

u got it all wrong. It worked out. A franchise strictly connected with the PS brand sold more on the 360 than on the PS3. So a lot of units were sold on the 360 because of that. Furthermore it was a sign that the 360 offers a great 3rd party support. The DLC coming will be just a bonus.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Jo21 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

I can't remember paying $50,000,000.......

Must have slipped my mind.

Hilarous, absoulutely hilarious.

Around the Network

I'm waiting for MikeB to show up and give one of his magical explanations for how the PS3 is really as strong as a super computer and just wait until next years games that are going to make crysis look like pacman.

p.s. Th3 Cell can cure cancer!

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Just thought i should add to the DLC chat that although the 360 has sold more copies of GTA4, a greater percentage of PS3 owners brought the game compared to 360 owners. Some of you may dismiss this as rubbish but the numbers came from this site. Some may not think its that big a deal and maybe they are right. But it would be true to say that the PS3 has a bigger attach rate for GTA even though there is the promise of exclusive DLC for the 360

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Josh in genral the bigger the user base the lower the attach rate for games lol look at the attach rate for the GTA games on the ps2.

Mendicate Bias said:
I'm waiting for MikeB to show up and give one of his magical explanations for how the PS3 is really as strong as a super computer and just wait until next years games that are going to make crysis look like pacman.

p.s. Th3 Cell can cure cancer!

I got warned for targetting users that haven't posted in the thread so be careful =D

On topic: multiplatforms running better on the 360? news at eleven.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

It was optimised for the PC so tha game being worser on the PS3 doesn't come as a surprise.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.