i choose gow 2 Last Day..Its too Epic!!

naznatips said:
gebx said:
Bodhesatva said:
Naz is correct.

Objection!

Not a TV commercial...

Hold it!

It's an extended verison of a TV commercial, which you did to add the LO entry anyway.  Precedent is established, and therefor it's fair game. 

This is my favorite conversation on VGChartz in at least a month.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

I like E. "Believe". Before I had ever played a Halo game, I saw this commercial. Everything was chaos, and Master Chief was defeated......or was he? Totally awesome.

LOL, I've never seen that one Naz.

I still like the mexican standoff but that one is pretty damn funny.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
Around the Network
naznatips said:

Guitar Hero 2 - Ouendan and Elite Beat Agents should sue.

Lost Odyssey - One of the worst things I've ever seen.  Maybe if they had used the game's actual music instead of that wailing crap it wouldn't be a crime against humanity. 

Halo 3 Museum- Redefines the word cheesy.

Halo 3 Starry Night - Oh god make it stop.

Halo 3 Believe - Halfway to decent.  Not all the way, but halfway.  

Gears 2 - Actually pretty good, but not as good as the next one.

Gears - Love this commercial.  Great use of a great song, with great atmosphere. 

Mexican Standoff - What. The. Fuck.

Cops and Robbers - See above.

The fact is though that there is only one RIGHT answer to this question.  And it is this:

^- Epic WiN!

lol I was about to answer almost the same than the majority of the posters then I saw the viva pinata one... and I have to say that one is hilarious... and wins it all for originality :D

Bodhesatva said:
naznatips said:
gebx said:
Bodhesatva said:
Naz is correct.

Objection!

Not a TV commercial...

Hold it!

It's an extended verison of a TV commercial, which you did to add the LO entry anyway.  Precedent is established, and therefor it's fair game. 

This is my favorite conversation on VGChartz in at least a month.

wow, and I'm playing phoenix wright: justice for all ^.^

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I would definitely say Mad World, I would say it had a large influence in my decision to buy an Xbox 1 1/2 years later

Halo 3 : believe, I want those action figures :)

How can you possibly misspell QWERTY? It's spelled correctly on the damn keyboard.