By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEW KILLZONE 2 trailer : BEST GRAPHICS EVER confirmed

oliminator1994 said:
IM going to get both R2 AND K2 becasue they are completly different.

in the same way of HALO And COD

This.  Everyone should buy both games.

Around the Network

I hope this doesn't come across as trolling... but I didn't perceive it as all that great. It was good, yes, but other KZ2 trailers I've seen have impressed me more than this one; I didn't see too much detail or lighting in this one. Then again, my computer couldn't run it in HD, so could that be the problem (although, it wouldn't have been able to run other trailers in HD)?

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Awsome. Truly, truly awsome.

And to the people saying there's no colour: I dunno about everyone else, but I'm seeing plenty of colour in there. It's just that the game uses a lot a dark, muted colours. For example, there's a whole loads of dark-green in a large number of parts of the video. Not to mention all the glowing orange everywhere.

I really do love the art direction, and I think the dark colour scheme really lends itself to the game's beauty.

appolose said:
I hope this doesn't come across as trolling... but I didn't perceive it as all that great. It was good, yes, but other KZ2 trailers I've seen have impressed me more than this one; I didn't see too much detail or lighting in this one. Then again, my computer couldn't run it in HD, so could that be the problem (although, it wouldn't have been able to run other trailers in HD)?

The two things I noticed in this trailer were the animations and really badass looking new character models.  That Commander guy in the last half looked insane.

oliminator1994 said:
IM going to get both R2 AND K2 becasue they are completly different.

in the same way of HALO And COD

Yeah probaly me 2.

Around the Network

Youtube version:

leo-j said:
@makingmusic

How would they know?

Lol, Sony watches our every move now, watch out.. They could be watching us right now! *hides*

makingmusic476 said:
appolose said:

The two things I noticed in this trailer were the animations and really badass looking new character models.  That Commander guy in the last half looked insane.

I guess the characters do look pretty good (it's all in game, right?), but I thought some of the close up of the soldiers showed some poor-ish texture and jagginess.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Obviously it looks awesome, just can't wait until I get my hands on it.

^_^

Wow. That was by far the best graphics I have seen this gen.