By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEW KILLZONE 2 trailer : BEST GRAPHICS EVER confirmed

I seriously doubt that is in game video. Textures are just too clear compared any other in game video of Killzone 2. Well. Soon we will see what's the truth.

Around the Network

Daffy

lol, it is really in game at least it is using in game engine for sure

Time to Work !

"lol, it is really in game at least it is using in game engine for sure"

I do believe they did use game engine for that video, as well Remedy did use game engine for latest Alan Wake video. They just did add depth of field effect in post process. Same thing here. I believe those textures were post processed more clear and they did add a bit more depth of field. Not big changes, but major changes for memory consumption.

that websites whack.

Around the Network
LOL MATURE said:
that websites whack.

What were you trying to do?

is it me or did they add more color!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:

That's not possible! That planet is made of gray!

ssj12 said:

Looks like it. But while maintaining the artstyle. It seems they are perfecting the look of the game and i must say i'm liking it a lot :)

Check out my game about moles ^

wow, incredible. a definate buy, come on feb '09

PS3 Trophies

DS: 120,000,000; Wii: 60,000,000; Xbox 360: 38,000,000; PlayStation 3: 34,000,000; PlayStation Portable: 60,000,000

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E