By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Clone Wars Lightsaber Duels Rock or what?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39084.html

What do you think?

Around the Network

Wether we like it or not, or what reviewers thinks it will sell otherwise like Star Wars: FU so we shouldnt worry about if this game will sell or not. Of course it will rock though its in our own preference...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

I'll take what for one thousand Alex.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

It would be better if it was on PS3 or 360. I'm not a huge fan of swinging my Wii Mote around. I just want to pick up my controller and play without having to swing all mad.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

^well most people like. That's why Wii is the fastest selling console ever released.

Around the Network

my son, ....is going to be ALL over clone wars fighting.

he loves lego star wars, the force unleashed etc.

Without the motion + I'd have to say no. It's going to just be a waggle fest akin to Soul Calibur Legends. Not really tactile or resembling actual dueling so much as shaking the wiimote instead of pressing a button.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
Without the motion + I'd have to say no. It's going to just be a waggle fest akin to Soul Calibur Legends. Not really tactile or resembling actual dueling so much as shaking the wiimote instead of pressing a button.

How would Motion+ plus change it from a "waggle fest"? Motion+ is uitmately designed to make programming for the controls easier, but if you want to swing the remote like a madman it WON'T change that.

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Sorry I don't know how to embed.

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14257118/star-wars-the-clone-wars/videos/CW_Wii_Trailer_102408.html

This ad alone makes me want the game so I can call my friends Tattoweenies!

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

I just hope is a decent game. I mean, they tried to do a good game with TFU but were mostly focused on the ps360 versions. It seems that Jedi Knight Outcast is still better. Reviewers destroyed all the versions of TFU. It seems that only true star wars nerd fans liked it. Now, the clone wars movie was no good either. And I am not trusting the reviewers this time because being a Wii exclusive they are going to hate it by default. So maybe I just gotta wait and see...