By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Square Enix givin the PSP sum Lovin' and givin the PS3 sum hatin?

trestres

actually square is making money.

and be crazy if you think ff13 will not make money, actually square enix main game are maturing,

wii got 2 games and a wii are game. exclusive to its system.

Around the Network

It will now that it is being ported to the 360. I really doubt they port it for another reason. SE believed that PS3 would sell in the bucketloads like the PS2 did, but it isnt the case and FFXIII considering the userbase won't be anywhere near FFX or FFXII

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

its funny how people are assuming S-E wil not earn any money from FF13 just because its on PS3 only in japan.

they will ear A HELL OF A LOT....lol

just like EA, Konami, Namco-Bandai & Ubisoft are getting more money on PS3

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@Darthdevidem Um wouldn't Ubisoft be making more money on the 360 and Wii(especially off of really low budget games like RRR that sell very well). Same thing with Namco. I'm not too sure about EA.

I love how people say FFXIII would not have sold well on PS3 due to install base, market saturation wants to kick you between your legs. One of the GT games released when PS2 was at 10M and the game sold 10M during it's lifetime, honestly if people learn about market saturation many stupid discussions will not take place.

Around the Network

@sc93437

well they didn't did they,......their lates financial reports revealed after the DS.... PS3 made them the most money

seriously ff13 + versus sales will be close 10 million on the ps3 only

KH3 is most likely coming to Wii.

Yet they don't like it?

But they are showing PSP some love, they have to. It's doing good in Japan, and moving software.

After Monster Hunter's success, Phantasy Star Portable's success, FFVII: Crisis Core, etc, they see that PSP does move software.

Jo21 said:
seriously ff13 + versus sales will be close 10 million on the ps3 only

No.

@DmsiterJ

combined they could be...

@soriku

the topic is on the front page