By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guess which games these songs are from (R5)

lol, I give up! I just guessed the rest! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Alright, the truth is, I was hoping others would guess (mainly since the youtube embed link made it easier). I knew most people that were in earlier rounds wouldn't get the PC games, so was counting on anyone out there that might join in... *shot down*

But yeah, that's one reason why the console songs might be a bit harder than usual (wanted to balance it out, sorta). I'm glad someone got #10 though, lol.

edit: I definitely didn't think more people would get #2 over #4.

:(

I'm doing the next one! Special Capcom/Konami version, hehe!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Are y'all still taking guesses?

Yes, it's still open

SHMUPGurus said:

Oh, I had arranged with Cactus the next round, he even had the mp3 already made, ask him if you can, if not, round 7 is reserved for you. If you don't put a Suikoden theme from Konami I'll remove you from my friends list

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:

Yes, it's still open

SHMUPGurus said:

Oh, I had arranged with Cactus the next round, he even had the mp3 already made, ask him if you can, if not, round 7 is reserved for you. If you don't put a Suikoden theme from Konami I'll remove you from my friends list

Haha, then you might as well suggest me one. ;)

Random game thought :

Seven and ten are driving me mad. I've heard them both dozens of times...so why can't I name them?

SHMUPGurus said:
zexen_lowe said:

Yes, it's still open

SHMUPGurus said:

It wouldn't be fair, right? Go to BlueLaguna of Galbadia Hotel, pick soundtracks, Suikoden (or GensoSuikoden) and download any tune you see, I'll recognize it without a doubt.

noname2200 said:
Seven and ten are driving me mad. I've heard them both dozens of times...so why can't I name them?

You've heard #10 dozens of times? Awesome! (I could've picked a more obvious song)... Actually I was having too much fun cramming in my favorite 30sec clips. If you notice, I've sorta tailored them to fit the parts I liked.

I'll end the round Wed. morning (sometime like 7am EST, or 12pm GMT). Will edit into the OP.

zexen_lowe said:
SHMUPGurus said:
zexen_lowe said:

Yes, it's still open

SHMUPGurus said:

It wouldn't be fair, right? Go to BlueLaguna of Galbadia Hotel, pick soundtracks, Suikoden (or GensoSuikoden) and download any tune you see, I'll recognize it without a doubt.

Yep, Galbadia Hotel doesn't have any good ones. I have to admit I haven't thought of Blue Laguna until now. I will definitely check it out! =P

Random game thought :