By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii Sports still amazing

This week it will climb to the 3rd spot on the millionsellers list by passing Tetris.

Probably three weeks later it will be number 2.

Wiisports 30.20 mln

Tetris 30.26 mln

Pokemon Red/Green/Blue 31.38 mln

any bets on when it will pass Super Mario Bros?

im going on safe and say end December or start January

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

i kinda wish it wasn't bundled so we could see how much it would sell. No doubt it would still be huge.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

I am probably one of the very few people who couldn't give a damn about Wii Sports. I've barely touched it save for a few games of bowling and 1 game of baseball.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

dougsdad0629 said:
I am probably one of the very few people who couldn't give a damn about Wii Sports. I've barely touched it save for a few games of bowling and 1 game of baseball.

In this forum I think its a safe bet you are far from alone.

i just like the bowling and baseball

Around the Network

Wii Sports is the best system seller ever!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

astrosmash said:
dougsdad0629 said:

In this forum I think its a safe bet you are far from alone.

I certainly don't mean to imply that I don't play my Wii much as a whole.  Quite the opposite.  I enjoy it very much and I'm currently rediscovering many Gamecube titles that I either had previously and sold or never got around to playing.

it was a good show off wii game...but it dont keeps you intrested more than the first time..

I would have personally loved to have the option of buying the console without Wii Sports at a $30-$50 discount.

It's amazing after two years on the market, there really isn't anything other than Mario Kart that is so easily playable by non-gamers.