First month- 400k
LTD- 475k

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Around the Network
codename64546 said:
Stats87 said:
codename64546 said:
They do celebrate Christmas Day as a Holiday, such as giving gifts etc, being happy...

since when is that apart of Christmas?

haha

not a part of Christmas, but part of celebrating their Christmas...

I see,

I could have sworn it was meant to weed out the truly alone as millions of people fall into depression as the only gift they recieve is a knitted sweater from their Mother.

Luney Tune said:
And by the way, Christmas is celebrated pretty much all over the world in some form or another. It's an old pagan tradition evolving mostly from various mid-winter celebrations, and it has *nothing* to do with Christianity. December 25 is the birthday of the mediterranean pagan godess Mitra. Jesus is believed to have been born sometime in early spring. For this reason many hardcore christians actually do not celebrate christmas at all.

They are referred to as Scrooges in most Countries, stemming from the latin form Asclownius Scroogus

Stats87 said:
codename64546 said:
Stats87 said:
codename64546 said:
They do celebrate Christmas Day as a Holiday, such as giving gifts etc, being happy...

since when is that apart of Christmas?

haha

not a part of Christmas, but part of celebrating their Christmas...

I see,

I could have sworn it was meant to weed out the truly alone as millions of people fall into depression as the only gift they recieve is a knitted sweater from their Mother.

HEY! It depends on the sweater!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.