By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict LPB first day sales in Japan

Fabius said:

Unbestätigt: ca. 29.000 LittleBigPlanet in Japan verkauft? 31.10.08 -

UNBESTÄTIGT: Sonys LittleBigPlanet ist seit dem 30.10.08 in Japan erhältlich, und bislang sollen 29.029 Einheiten des Spiels am ersten Tag verkauft worden sein. Das geht aus Großhandelsangaben hervor.

Die gestrigen Abverkäufe sollen sich wie folgt zusammensetzen: -

LittleBigPlanet (Normale Version): 21.530 St. -

LittleBigPlanet Dual Shock 3 Bundle Clear Black: 2.817 St. -

LittleBigPlanet Dual Shock 3 Bundle Satin Silver: 2.465 St. -

LittleBigPlanet Dual Shock 3 Bundle Ceramic White: 2.217 St.

Diese Zahlen sind bislang nicht bestätigt - offizielle Zahlen folgen in den nächsten Tagen.

Quelle: www.gamefront.de

+ the Hardwarebundles

So 35k for first day with hardware bundle is the right estimate... i think most ppl estimated correctly as most of the prediction were between 20k - 40k

Around the Network

I dn't get that post which is in german...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Oyvoyvoyv said:
So Fabius, that means the numbers are not yet official, but they expect that the total is 29.000 for all combined?

plus hardware bundles.

And I'm not too sure since it isn't Sinobi or whomever.

So around 35-45k first day was probably correct. We shall see from Sinobi though.

Bet - "PES 2009 (PS3) will sell (closer to) 150k first week in Japan" - Pooperscopper
"It will sell closer to 125k" - Me I agree.
ME = OWNED :(

End of '09 Predictions:

Wii: 78 million
X360: 35 million
PS3: 27 million

btw just wandering how can german site get the result first.? and from where they got it.. strange..

Around the Network

Exactly

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

"SW sales thread" in 2ch, I believe.

only reason im not believing it is because its source-less, It very well may be correct but how can I trust em?

From Neogaf:

It's on 2ch's sales thread posted by reliable person. So I can say it's valid.
That poster also mentioned that retailers say GTA4 is doing good, and LBP's sales goal is 250k this year.

So 29,029 + PS3 bundles.

Not sure if we'll get first day PS3 bundle numbers or not, but they'll be included in Famitsu first week sales.

Thats kinda dissapointing... I expected it to shift at least 35k... heck didn't Afrika deputed to higher first day sale? (correct me if I'm wrong).