By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Velvet Assassin is a Xbox360 exclusive now - PS3 version canceled.

libellule said:
Still come to PC

==> another false exclusive

maybe it's just me but a false exclusive is better than no game at all, right?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

What game is this??

good thing that they don't just release a half-assed ps3 port. It's better this way for everyone. PS3 owners probably don't want this game anyway

wasn't sabotage/velvet assassin x360 exclusive from the beginning?
and stop saying that if game is coming to pc then is no longer exclusive since i don't see any of you ps3 fans playing pc games on your consoles.

Errr.... what's Velvet Assassin????

EDIT: Just looked it up and watched a vid on youtube....

I don't think PS3 owners are missing much.....

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39070.html

there u go

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

their engine doesnt support the ps3 wow thats kinda crazy. but anyway it's a stealth action games like mgs4 and it's exclusive to the 360 now, so sony has mgs4 and 360 has velvet assassin

DirtyP2002 said:
Dgc1808 said:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39070.html

there u go

Thanks.

4 ≈ One

iceissac92 said:
their engine doesnt support the ps3 wow thats kinda crazy. but anyway it's a stealth action games like mgs4 and it's exclusive to the 360 now, so sony has mgs4 and 360 has velvet assassin

No, the 360 has Splinter Cell.  I really doubt Velvet Assassin will turn out well.  Gamecock hasn't really published anything great (although maybe Mushroom Men will turn out well?), especially compared to Gathering of Developers.  And Replay Studios (the developers) haven't made any games worth noting.

waron said:
wasn't sabotage/velvet assassin x360 exclusive from the beginning?
and stop saying that if game is coming to pc then is no longer exclusive since i don't see any of you ps3 fans playing pc games on your consoles.

Bingo!

Anyone actually following this game knows it was never announced for PS3 at all.   Most just assumed the dev would make it multi plat. It was 360 exclusive from the time they announced this game. PS3 version was never cancelled cause it never existed...