By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Wii FPS should I buy?

If I were you I would wait for the reviews to see how the games turn out.

Around the Network

If you're going by future titles, the Conduit holds most promise.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Try MoHH2 and Metroid Prime 3. Beat them. Play MoHH2 online till you get tired. And then wait for the Conduit tp get out. It will be THE game.

Still think Medal Of Honors: Heroes 2 is the best!!!

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

@kibebr: LOL nah I don't like CoD 4 on PS3 because of the analogue sticks so another shooter isn't gonna change my mind.. but thanks anyway

@spanx: wtf? do people read these days?

Around the Network

Get CoD:WaW and play it with me lol I'm picking it up and hoping it will last me till The Conduit comes out.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I would go with call of duty, quantum of solice will seem crap compared to goldeneye.

Personally though I would go with red steel.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Get CoD:WaW and play it with me lol I'm picking it up and hoping it will last me till The Conduit comes out.

That's mighty tempting too :P

I am leaning towards COD5 WAW. As someone has already mentioned there have been 0 vids for Quantum which makes me suspicious. I am still interested in it but I need more info. WAW seems to be pretty good. Despite it not running at a fast MOHH2 framerate and not having adjustable controls :( MOHH2 is the standard for fast paced online FPS for der Wii.

kibebr said:
SELL YOUR WII, buy a PS3 and Dead Space.

Please leave this forum.

Thanks.