By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Another trip to Best buy(a few suprises)

First Id like to ask, wtf is this?

that was a suprise to me really, all those things in the background are wii fit accesories, along with the WII SPRAY o-O.

Now another suprise was the supply of WII FIT,  as seen in this image, there was alot of supply, a real suprise

Now another huge suprise was WII MUSIC, sadly I didnt get a picture of that, but I can tell you how well it was doing.

There were alot of copies of wii music in the front of the wii section, alot, I wasnt expecting to see them there, since my expectations were it would be  sold out ...So as of right now looking at this store it doesnt look like its doing  well, but again its only one store, just a small indication of what could mean nothing really

Now on to the PS3 section:

I was impressed with the amount of PS3's being displayed/played in best buy, there were around 4 PS3s, one in the middle of the video game section on the same asile  as the wii fit, it was there with Guitar hero 3. Another Guitar hero 3 ps3 all the way to the left of the video game section, and another PS3 displayed were the 3 console's are displayed in the back of the video game section(two adults were playing Soul Calibar IV).

Well thats about it for suprises.. there were ALOT of ARCADE/ELITE/PRO 360s and they wre sitting in front of a huge pile of PS2s.

I got to play mario kart wii again, this time for a longer time, and yea I really didnt get into it. Well thats my trip to best buy regarding video games.. got Farcry 2 by the way.

mM
Around the Network

I feel like im attacking the wii... I need to edit that post...

mM

did they have LBP?

You know, seeing stuff in stock doesn't mean they're doing bad, right? Wii Music isn't exactly a frontloaded title anyway.

It makes sense to see Wii Fit more often, looking at the America software charts (they seem to have been shipping a ton). Unfortunately, it's still nowhere to be found where I live.

wow thats the first time ive seen wii fit in stock!

usually its many ps3's i see

Around the Network

There were ALOT of ps3s

@Pandaex

You think I would have gotten Farcry had they had LBP?

mM

Wii Fit Spray? Whaa? Good stuff overall though.

We used to see these threads nonstop last year, I kind of miss them now for some reason.

but really what is the wii fit spray?

Well if it looks like that at thousands of stores Nintendo will soon get ALOT of money... oh wait don't they already? well then guess they will get even more money.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

That pink thing in the first pic on the left looks like a...um...nevermind.