By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who has gotton their copy of LBP?

The servers and redeem codes now work.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

i got mine on saturday, and i think its a very good game.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

^If only the servers wouldn't keep crashing. I hate server launches, always a lagfest. Should be better when the kiddies go to bed.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Yep, got it today. I'm on the Mexican/Western level. It's very good so far and I haven't even touched the editor or online modes yet.

One of the only problems I have with it is I keep getting annoying lag. There are times when the game just sits there frozen for a good 5-10 seconds. It usually happens when selecting a level or exiting a level, but I've had it happen during levels also.

Phendrana said:
Yep, got it today. I'm on the Mexican/Western level. It's very good so far and I haven't even touched the editor or online modes yet.

One of the only problems I have with it is I keep getting annoying lag. There are times when the game just sits there frozen for a good 5-10 seconds. It usually happens when selecting a level or exiting a level, but I've had it happen during levels also.

thats weird never happened to me.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

Around the Network

I'm waiting for my Gamestop to get more in as all they have are those for the preorders. I traded in a a few games that I don't play and care to play again and have a bunch in credit with them, so LBP is on my list.... now what to get with the $110 remaining?

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

jjseth said:
I'm waiting for my Gamestop to get more in as all they have are those for the preorders. I traded in a a few games that I don't play and care to play again and have a bunch in credit with them, so LBP is on my list.... now what to get with the $110 remaining?

Get Resistance 2

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

Got it, played it, loved it

picked up my preorder four hours ago and am absolutly loving it.  If I would have gone down to pick it up an hour later I would have had to wait till the next shipment (I got the second to last copy).

Just been out looking for a copy, but it won't be in stock until Thursday. Ended up spending $200 on a PC-Engine + games instead Complete impulse buy, had no intention of getting one when I left my house. Oh well, just 2 more days to go until LBP releases here.