By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who has gotton their copy of LBP?

Who has gotton their copy of LBP?

What do you guys think of it?

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

got it, love it. The things that the MM guys can do with the level creators are simply amazing, I'll have to copy a few over to the edit to see all the tricks they use and use them for myself.

me and no play yet because I could care less haha... well its my bro's game to be fair but all I want to do is create a cute little rice sack but not so into the rest of it. Damn has to be the cutest game I've ever seen haha.

I got it this afternoon and love it. Easily the game of the year, yes even over GTA and MGS4. It's just so outrageously fun especially with friends.

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

It's really way above most games this year, expect MGS4 of course, but there's one issues jumping can be a bit floaty, i guess i got used to mario jumping. It's still my 2nd favorite ps3 game. Guys there's a patch so i think it's about servers.

EDIT:It's not update for servers.

Around the Network

Not me... Yet...

4 ≈ One

Not me :P

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

the no changing in midair thing is related to LBP being physics based unlike say...old Mario games (you can't change direction in midair in real life either).

Swinging from objects while holding on to them more then makes up for it!

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

anyone else??

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

i dont have it yet but i plan to get it