By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Resistance 2, Gears 1.5, or, erm, Animal Crossing?

dejelek said:
i think Resistance 0.5 , will fail, compare to Gear of War 2

(

joking too just like thread starter,
because many complaint on ps3forums about gfx quality subpar, even they said Resistance 1 is better, http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=172714)

That's the spirit!

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network

It comes out 2 years later, has better graphics, a better story line, player co op up to 4 from two, 5 X 5 multi up from 4x4. New muti maps plus some old ones updated graphically if you buy it new(BONUS) It has new weapons and new moves such as meat shield and updates such as chainsaw not in god mode, aslo the best new mode HORDE.

This game is by far 2.0 and to say otherwise is an insult.

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

This holidays gears 2 should sell the most. Overall I think Animal Crossing should sell the most.

Torillian said:
Oh for God's sake, 2/3 of the sales of Resistance were not bundles, someone get out the math again. God damn it where does this rumor keeping sprouting up from?

I don't understand it either.  Resistance was only bundled in Europe, and only for a very limited amount of time.

Edit: This thread was only made today?  I'm getting some serious deja vu here.  I could've sworn this thread was like a week old.

animal crossing has a big advantage of having japan on it's side, it should sell at least a million in Japan, probably closer to 2 while Gears won't even be released in Japan. Animal Crossing should beat it but not until next year at the earliest.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

Animal Crossing looks pretty cool to me, I'm not a huge fan of GoW nor Resistance, GoW will probably sell the most but AC may sell more lifetime. I really want Insomniac to devote more time to R&C and buy back Spyro so we can have a Spyro HD game that's as kickass as it was on PS1.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

R2 all the way

This is definitely the best shooter of 2008

gears 1.5..meh...bad graphics , 10 player online , lame gameplay..no thanks

R2 is by far the most impressive. Both AC and Geow 2 are almost impossible to tell apart from their predecessors.

The sales order looks right though

lwhatee said:
R2 all the way

This is definitely the best shooter of 2008

gears 1.5..meh...bad graphics , 10 player online , lame gameplay..no thanks

I'd love to know how your brain works. You know it all stems from fear...your need to choose a side and marginalize the other.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Well definitely between Animal Crossing: City Folk and Gears 2. I mean AC is going to get a decent amount from Japan but obviously in the other regions early on its going to be Gears over it. I'm wanting to go with Gears 2 but I'm not positive considering I just don't know how AC will do outside of Japan early one. Could do not as well and have Resistance 2 do better than it as well.