By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
SleepWaking said:
Gwillstar said:

I have Lucien dolls and I need Garth, Reaver or Hammer. Message me on LIVE if you're interested in trading. GT is Gwillstar.

Sublime78, unfortunately you only get one type of doll per Xbox Live account.

Why have they done that, it really beyond me why they had to at such an achievement.

Is it really any worst than, say, play 10,000 death matches??

Around the Network
sublime78 said:
SleepWaking said:
Gwillstar said:

I have Lucien dolls and I need Garth, Reaver or Hammer. Message me on LIVE if you're interested in trading. GT is Gwillstar.

Sublime78, unfortunately you only get one type of doll per Xbox Live account.

Why have they done that, it really beyond me why they had to at such an achievement.

Is it really any worst than, say, play 10,000 death matches??

With people not able to join eachother or see there orbs or games freezing up yes.

i'll kill your husband if you're still needing someone for it. i also have tons of theresa dolls, still need one? i need a hammer doll (and every other one)

McPancak3s said:

i'll kill your husband if you're still needing someone for it. i also have tons of theresa dolls, still need one? i need a hammer doll (and every other one)

I will add you if thats alright.

sure, no worries

Around the Network

so does anyone else need a killing of the husbands/wives? i'll do it for a doll lol

i also have theresa dolls up for trade

I've got a big, fat stack of Garth dolls. Need... all the others. Let's trade, people!

badgenome said:
I've got a big, fat stack of Garth dolls. Need... all the others. Let's trade, people!

im dowm :) i got theresa

Once i get any i'll trade 'em

McPancak3s said:
badgenome said:

im dowm :) i got theresa

Sweet! I'll add you, then.