By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Messed up LBP launch

I cant help but think this was an evil scheme to make the game flop.

I mean with different release dates at different stores some people must be discouraged from getting the game.

Also delay's that close to launch are never the best for sales. . . or maybe they are i dunno.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

doesnt matter, the legs of the game will carry the game to a wonderful amount of sales.

All it means is that first week sales will be meh, does not change life time sales at all

I might affect 1st week sales. I can imaging that the marketing and launch events were all messed up. I cannot see it affecting overall sales though.

I have mine ordered , but I don't know when it will be send to me, I think I've lost a little the hype because of the delay.

F.U. Fun University.

Around the Network

I hope the games does great

Haha well obviously this was done to mess with the launch because every retail store is out to make sure this game doesn't sell because that'll help them out haha.

But in other news I have the game haha.

i have the same feeling.

An evil scheme by whom?

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

The launch should inflict overall sale, unless people are really short sighted!