By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Clash of the ninja rev 2 vs ultimate ninja storm vs the broken bond

wii exclusive vs sony exclusive vs 360 exclusive

which will sell more

which will be better

which will recieve highest score

Around the Network

Wii's Naruto game will sell more due to the fact that Revolution almost broke a mil anyways.

The best one will be a tie between Revolution 2 and Ultimate Ninja Storm. Ultimate Ninja Storm amazed me when I saw Neji's special jutsu on Youtube! it's like they should just replace the cartoon with the game really.

The 360 naruto game is not really feeling me and I'm not feeling it either.

Revolution 2 is looking to be the best naruto game put on a Nintendo console judging by Nintendo power's review of it.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

The only thing I know is the wii one will sell more than the other 2

I think maybe the wii one will sell more, but UNS I think will be the best one, and maybe the best anime fighter

UNS will be the best, and will probably sell the best as well

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

6pastro, no way will it be the best anime fight! No anime game can fill in the shoes of dbz budokai 3 for ps2! That was the best anime fighter, and 1 of the top 5 all time fighters, in my books.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
daactualfact said:
6pastro, no way will it be the best anime fight! No anime game can fill in the shoes of dbz budokai 3 for ps2! That was the best anime fighter, and 1 of the top 5 all time fighters, in my books.

You are right I forgot that one, but I still think UNS will be one of the bests, maybe a sequel could top Budokai 3?

nah revolution 2(why not 3 since it will be released this year in japan?) will be best selling naruto game(since first revolution right now is best selling naruto game of all time) and best naruto game out of those 3 games.

but of course ps360 games will score higher thanks to hype.

waron said:

nah revolution 2(why not 3 since it will be released this year in japan?) will be best selling naruto game(since first revolution right now is best selling naruto game of all time) and best naruto game out of those 3 games.

but of course ps360 games will score higher thanks to hype.

Maybe it will have to do with more than just hype, could they score more because they are simply better games?

Nah, I also think it's hype.

Nevertheless, I'm getting Revolution 2 AND UNS.
Do you think that's maybe too much Naruto?