By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Million Seller Tracker

I just hope the new Prince of Persia game will sell over a million copies the game looks great and early reviews have been very positive.

Around the Network

All of those games should reach 1 million game sales.

Banjo should have some good legs... may take a little bit but It'll make 1 million

Chris Hu said:
I just hope the new Prince of Persia game will sell over a million copies the game looks great and early reviews have been very positive.

They've got the marketing budget to back it up... yesterday they aired a 5 minute infomercial during the lunch news. It was presented as a piece of news, not within the advertisement block. Tell you, that kind of advertisement is expensive.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

This Week - Lego Star Wars: TCS, Lego Indiana Jones

Next Week - Kung Fu Panda, Soul Calibur IV

Following Week - Sega Superstars Tennis, Saints Row 2, Rock Band 2, Prince of Persia (Based on early info)

Rest of the Christ Holidays - Lego Star Wars 2, Guitar Hero: WT, L4D?

Around the Network

...Could we see 60 before the year is over?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

scene it!, as expected, has long legs like the original. May top 700k?

anyway, glad to see this thread again! I was looking for it!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

mrstickball said:
...Could we see 60 before the year is over?

I think 60 confirmed, 62 if L4D carrys on strong and of course Prince of Persia.

55 million sellers confirmed. Can it squeeze 5 more in the next three weeks?

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Sega Superstars Tennis & Saints Row II all next week! That makes 57.