By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Million Seller Tracker

Updated the list! Does anybody know when COD5 is released?

Around the Network
seece said:

COD5 will come out on Nov 11 in NA, Nov 14 in EU and Nov 12 in AU.

Over 50 million sellers once we are done with this christmas season.

On average the 360 is churning million sellers at a rate of 17 per year.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

seece said:

CoD 5 will be released in late 2009, you mean CoD WaW.

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

the football games are 100% million sellers (especially fifa)

Around the Network

Cool list. Gears 2 has info out if you wanna add it.

Tease.

^^ I waited for WW numbers for a bigger impact ;)

The simpsons game hasn't officialy hit a million yet, but it will do next week!

PES looks a little low, I think it will be a game of legs. (wow I just read that back, no pun intended)

Scene it and Smack Down are pretty low too, lets see how the holidays treat them :)

Next week:

The Simpsons Game
Call of Duty: World at War

Week after:

Fallout 3
Battlefield Bad Company
Fifa 09

Above 50 Million sellers by the end of November.

Pro Ev looks pretty bad at this stage, I would have expected it on reputation alone to be better off. FIFA is a cert though, as is Fallout 3 and Saints Row 2. Quite a few games going to get there during the last period of the year, Gears and Fable leading the way as obviously known. :D

Will you teach me to football?

Updated, 3 games should cross the million mark next week. Not sure whats going up with the million sellers page at the moment, seems to have changed to "shipments" .. which is odd ... does VGChartz not trust its own numbers .. anyway for those who are counting the xbox 360 has 48 Million sellers.