By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable II Gameplay thread

Solid_Raiden said:
Am I the only one here playing a good character? lol

Just wanted to throw one thing out there. A guy telling me how horny I make him.....FABLE 2 ENCOURAGES GAY MARIAGE!

I'm playing a good female character. I tried being bad, but it's just too easy. Being good is so hard to do, the urge to kill and steal is so hard to resist.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

You don't need to leave the 360 on. It accrues the same after you turn the game off.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

My copy is still sitting at home waiting to be played, and I do think I will play as a good character.... I would prefer a prosperous world to a dingy world

Slain townsfolk respawn?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

^ They are different people actually. If you check their names its different and their opinion of you will also be reset, despite the fact its the same basic charachter model.

I haven't tried killing a wife yet, but I'm pretty sure she won't come back.

Also I've figured it out, I do have dark brown hair, need to find black dye.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network
Commando said:
You don't need to leave the 360 on. It accrues the same after you turn the game off.

Do you think if you change the 360's time forward, will the game think that much time has gone by and give you that much money, or are they going by the time given by Live or something?

Oh, and combat in this game is amazing.  No mana and it works perfectly.  Love the ranged weapons.  Makes you feel like a complete badass to fire some fireballs, shoot some pistol shots and then slash some people to bits with ease.

JaggedSac said:
Commando said:

Do you think if you change the 360's time forward, will the game think that much time has gone by and give you that much money, or are they going by the time given by Live or something?

Oh, and combat in this game is amazing.  No mana and it works perfectly.  Love the ranged weapons.  Makes you feel like a complete badass to fire some fireballs, shoot some pistol shots and then slash some people to bits with ease.

This was the tactic I found to work the best for me. Summon undead and launch them at the enemies. Then fire rifle shots at them till it's time to reload, this is with a 5 shot rifle. Once out of ammo, charge up for another summon spell and launch them. Whatever comes close, whack em with melee. The combat in this game is awesome and there are many ways to strategize.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

can your child grow up into an adult? All my kid does is ask me for crap and i shut him up by giving him a shotgun(i only have so many shotguns)

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Just got it and I only logged in a couple hours. Very impressed thus far. I was a little disappointed by the graphics, but like a GTA game, F2 offers SOOOO MUCH content that it more than delivers. I'm gonna read the instruction manual now. I feel like I'm missing certain nuances, and I don't wanna miss a thing!

Speaking about nuances, I still haven't deciphered the cues that trigger the slo-mo kills.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).