By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Little Big Planet releasing tomorrow.

Not sure if this was posted yet. I received calls from both Gamestop and Gamecrazy today, the release date for LBP in the US is now Oct. 25th. Which is tomorrow.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I will be going to bestbuy tommorow so I will let you know if it is there

Got my copy on the 21st. :P

I hate all of you :(( *Cries*

thejuicingamer said:
I will be going to bestbuy tommorow so I will let you know if it is there

Bestbuy supposedly will have it tomorrow as well.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Around the Network

Also just mentioning, if your going to check bestbuy, I would do so early. The website says the game is already backordered, usually meaning the website is out of stock for the first shipment.

Currently playing:

holy snaps! You preordered from Gamecrazy and Gamestop too? I haven't got my phonecalls yet.. but this is great news!

fayewong said:

holy snaps! You preordered from Gamecrazy and Gamestop too? I haven't got my phonecalls yet.. but this is great news!

I preordered from Gamestop just to get the Kratos code, cancelled the order and put the money towards Fable II, which is why I wonder why they still called me today. I preordered from Bestbuy just to get the Nariko code, not picking it up from there either. I am picking it up tomorrow from Gamecrazy so I get the burlap pouch.

Currently playing:

WTF!

my friend told me it was 2nd of November!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
WTF!

my friend told me it was 2nd of November!

Sucks for you Euros, lulz.