By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Europe Gets A NINTH 360 Bundle, This Time With Call Of Duty

Good move Microsoft. You need everything you can get in Europe. And get your brand together with things like COD, PES, POP, ect is a good ide. Bundles might sell a few consoles, and costs very little to box together. Easy sales is always good.

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
Reasonable said:
Seems too many now. Shelves get crowded come the holidays and unless MS are buying shelf space (which I guess they might be) then this seems like overload for an average size store to handle.

Potentially confusing too. Still, we'll see how it goes but this feels a little bit 'kitchen sink' to me.

Of course I meant that in a good way!

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Reasonable said:
thekitchensink said:
Reasonable said:
Seems too many now. Shelves get crowded come the holidays and unless MS are buying shelf space (which I guess they might be) then this seems like overload for an average size store to handle.

Potentially confusing too. Still, we'll see how it goes but this feels a little bit 'kitchen sink' to me.

Of course I meant that in a good way!

Sure, sure, you're just trying to make me feel better--but the damage is done XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
matt247 said:
dedis GR said:
Slower & slower sales =>they have to do something to sale xbox...

You should go back to your PS3 forum. Sales in Europe have been up for the 360.

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php--->this is the proof of slowing sales. I'm not a fanboy... I have the first xbox & I love Fable! Do you know why a company launch a new bundle?The reason is to sale its console...SO SIMPLE!!!!! No matter which is the company....

Sardauk said:
matt247 said:
dedis GR said:

Good point.

I'm a bit tired of PS3 fanboys attacks... try finding a solution to close the 5.5 millions gap instead ... pfff

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php--->this is the proof of slowing sales. I'm not a fanboy... I have the first xbox & I love Fable! Do you know why a company launch a new bundle?The reason is to sale its console...SO SIMPLE!!!!! No matter which is the company.... Nobody attacked you!!!just talking....!!!!The only fanboys here, R U!

Around the Network

Fanboys everywhere!!!!We can't say a word....
Oh! mighty God help me....

link doesn't go anywhere for me..

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

dedis GR said:
matt247 said:
dedis GR said:

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php--->this is the proof of slowing sales. I'm not a fanboy... I have the first xbox & I love Fable! Do you know why a company launch a new bundle?The reason is to sale its console...SO SIMPLE!!!!! No matter which is the company....

Your link doesn't work. Also the verb of sale is sell. From 6/15-9/21, 360 sales have been below 40,000 and it's been above 47,000 for the next 4 weeks. Look at yesteryear, the 360 only sold above 40,000 10 times for the last 5 months of the year and it will easily surpass that feat this year. Bundles are an incentive/gift to the customer and no, 9 bundles is not too much. The more choices the better, it's like Madden, people would like another choice for an NFL licensed game.The bundles are also spread out through the rest of the year, so they don't have to compete with each other when promoting the bundles. They have bundles for different target markets like the family/kids, casual, soccer fans, and hardcore players. Didn't they do bundles last year too, so it really doesn't change their strategy. Microsoft also has a strategy of selling their console at a loss and making money off games and accessories and a lot of people will probably pick up another controller (especially families) since most of the bundled games have co-op/multiplayer and hardcore players will probably pick up another game.

any smart person woul know to delete the three --- to get the link to work. of course the link is still pretty stupid

matt247 said:
dedis GR said:
matt247 said:
dedis GR said:

Your link doesn't work. Also the verb of sale is sell. From 6/15-9/21, 360 sales have been below 40,000 and it's been above 47,000 for the next 4 weeks. Look at yesteryear, the 360 only sold above 40,000 10 times for the last 5 months of the year and it will easily surpass that feat this year. Bundles are an incentive/gift to the customer and no, 9 bundles is not too much. The more choices the better, it's like Madden, people would like another choice for an NFL licensed game.The bundles are also spread out through the rest of the year, so they don't have to compete with each other when promoting the bundles. They have bundles for different target markets like the family/kids, casual, soccer fans, and hardcore players. Didn't they do bundles last year too, so it really doesn't change their strategy. Microsoft also has a strategy of selling their console at a loss and making money off games and accessories and a lot of people will probably pick up another controller (especially families) since most of the bundled games have co-op/multiplayer and hardcore players will probably pick up another game.

So you agree with my SO SIMPLE thought.... another bundle=try to SELL the console. The correct site-->http://www.vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php You will see that xbox sales was lower than PS3's before September's price cut!I'm not happy with this, just observing!The best will win... till now Wii is the WINNER.