By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Tony Jaa: Ong Bak 2 Trailer

If you don't know Tony Jaa, he is the next far east star you should keep your eyes on. Jackie Chan and Jet Li are getting old, but Tony Jaa has just started his brilliant career.

He released two great action flicks already, Ong Bak and Tom Yum Goong. Their US titles are Ong Bak: Thai Warrior and The Protector.

After the Protector, I had doubts he could top his performance. But after watching this trailer, my doubts are laid to rest!

Tony Jaa is amazing!

Around the Network

This is what the New Street Fighter Movie should be

When he's hitting the guy during the middle of the clip, it sounds like Street Fighter.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Doesn't seem as good as Ong Bak, although some of the scenes were amazing.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Man I love Tony Jaa. Has anyone seen Spirited Killer (US title), his first film? I saw it in Best Buy the other day and I wanted to buy it but my lack of funds kills me.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Oh shit !!! Can't wait i'm a sucker for good martial arts /action flick . The Protector his last movie was awesome too , looking at the trailer it looks like it'll turn out good .

Around the Network

I'm definitely following Tony Jaa, and Stephen Chow too.

I hadn't seen this trailer yet. Man those elephant scenes are awesome. I can't wait to see his barrage of flying elbows and knees come hammering down on some fools.

Oh, and this thread needs more asskicking:

The first Ong Bak was a great movie. Hopefully this is as good.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Any movie with fighting on top of elephants is worthy of my money.

The first ong Bak had some of the best martial arts tricks/moves/fights I've ever seen. Haven't seen the protector though.

ADDED: Didn't the first movie take place in an urban setting? The second one being in ancient times makes me vexed. Very vexed.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Oh it's not related to the first one at all. It's not a sequel. They're just naming it Ong-Bak 2 for us stupid Americans who only know about Ong-Bak. They're trying to break him into the American market, and by the look of this trailer they're going balls to the wall.