By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think I will enjoy Little Big Planet much more.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

maybe because you don't own a Wii? @DGC1808

*look at sig*

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

blackstar said:
aren't u the one that posted "yes , another anti-lbp thread"
hmmmmmm
both will do fine by the way

and yeah FYI LBP got 95 at metacritics ;)

Yes it was me who made that thread and it was MY opinion.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

SMG.  Has a higher ranking on gamerankings and metacritic.  (I love how people base the quality of a game solely on reviews.)

Pixel Art can be fun.

played both.

LBP is better.

Around the Network

galaxy is a good game, but lbp is a much better game, lbp has more to offer towards a gamer including coop play and the option to make levels, lbp is better than galaxy, i have galaxy but dont like the controls, lbp is better than galaxy

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
galaxy is a good game, but lbp is a much better game, lbp has more to offer towards a gamer including coop play and the option to make levels, lbp is better than galaxy, i have galaxy but dont like the controls, lbp is better than galaxy

I think you've made your point.  I also love this I am the world answers.  "I think LBP is better than Galaxy, therefore everyone thinks LBP is better than Galaxy."

Pixel Art can be fun.

SMG was a busted ass game with bad controls and a camera that was never in the right spot for anything. I don't even know how you could compare that crap with the greatness that is LBP.

DirtyP2002 said:

maybe because you don't own a Wii? @DGC1808

*look at sig*

In principle, take your own advice.

OT: As much as I love Mario and platforming, there is a charm of 2D (or 2.5D in LBP's case) that cannot be touched by anything 3D.  This goes back as far as my love for the original Donkey Kong.  I haven't played LBP yet (because it's not out of course and I have no beta), but I think it will revolutionize platforming by combining classic nostalgic gameplay, charm, interaction, and customization.  Looking forward to LittleBigPlanet.

:)

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

They're both good for different reasons.