By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - OXM gives Gears of War 2 9/10

papflesje said:
what were his reasons to "only" give it a 9 then?

If he was completely blown away, then it merits a 10, no? A game that enthralls you that you feel like you're in the game yourself and enjoying it completely, deserves a 10 (imho).

No game this year was balanced enough to deserve a 10.

Around the Network
pbroy said:
Fable 2 got a 9.5, but nevertheless Gears 2 will sell more.

This is OXM UK, they gave fable 2 an 8 and the first gears got a 9

Epic Fail. It means that for some reason it is just not as good as the first one or Fallout 3 which they gave a 10. I guess they couldn't meet their lofty expectations. If Resistance 2 gets better review scores MS and the 360 are over and out.

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8

9 out of 10 is impressive....but we knew this game woul be impressive anyway

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

lol 9/10 is impressive for this type of game.
i dont know what people are thinking off

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Paul_Warren said:
Epic Fail. It means that for some reason it is just not as good as the first one or Fallout 3 which they gave a 10. I guess they couldn't meet their lofty expectations. If Resistance 2 gets better review scores MS and the 360 are over and out.

After reading this I can conclude that I am much smarter than you. I am willing to take a test to prove it...

9/10 its good i guess pretty much equals the first gears if im correct..

Paul_Warren said:

So 9/10 is an  epic fail now?

Paul_Warren said:

XD......keep reaching little pup.  Your entitled to your op, but even if R2 gets a better review score (average), Gears 2 will easily outsell it and probably any other game this year, so I wouldnt call MS and the 360 over and out based on a score of a [9] ...... ;)!

Paul_Warren said:

Where's the punchline?

The BuShA owns all!