By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 2 is now officially the next MS Triple AAA game

and btw an 88 will put it back under a 90.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Squilliam said:
I think I lost all respect for Starcraft.

It was when he didn't rush to update his signature with Fable 2.

This respect can be restored by one edit of a signature.

Ok good. When I first went through this thread I didn't see this post (no one quoted you and you got lost in the responses) I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice. I'm also glad that you favor the 360 so people can't try to discredit me by saying I favor the Ps3.

You sir, have just failed miserably.

NO update has been made to my sig to include Fable 2 or a couple of other games, because I wait a period of time to ensure they settle within the 90%+ bracket.

It wouldn't matter if I held the rankings to Gamerankings or Metacritic, it would still not have Fable 2 listed yet.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

^ your numbers don't match to game rankings or metacritic... but we all know you switched to metacritic for your personal agenda (also it wouldn't have it if you went with gamerankings because it isn't AAA according to them)

^ your numbers don't match to game rankings or metacritic... but we all know you switched to metacritic for your personal agenda

Er....as I just said, I havent updated my numbers to match Metacritic yet, as I am waiting for recent additions to SETTLE!!!

Could you possibly fail more?

starcraft said:
^ your numbers don't match to game rankings or metacritic... but we all know you switched to metacritic for your personal agenda

Er....as I just said, I havent updated my numbers to match Metacritic yet, as I am waiting for recent additions to SETTLE!!!

I'm not going to argue with you. But I will laugh at your sig. When you notice whats wrong with it I expect an apology with a thread saying I was right you were wrong.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Fable 2 just reviewed on Play TV 10/10.

Very good video review of it.. they absolutely love it.

Which is good praise from them as they tend to have a rather cynical and sarcastic approach to reviewing but in this case they just couldnt praise it enough.

Is Play TV included in Metacritic?

starcraft said:
kowenicki said:
Fable 2 just reviewed on Play TV 10/10.

Very good video review of it.. they absolutely love it.

Which is good praise from them as they tend to have a rather cynical and sarcastic approach to reviewing but in this case they just couldnt praise it enough.

Is Play TV included in Metacritic?

I dont see them in one of the 85 in GTA4 360. So either they didnt reveiw the game or no.

Who cares is it under 90 or not. Fable 2 is a great game and must buy for all WRPG fans.

starcraft said:

I'm not going to argue with you. But I will laugh at your sig. When you notice whats wrong with it I expect an apology with a thread saying I was right you were wrong.

Right mate, right.

*pats him on the head*

starcraft said:
starcraft said:

Right mate, right.

*pats him on the head*

Why is there only 7 games 90+ on the Ps3 for both metacritic and game rankings but you have it at 8? Also, if you were waiting for new additions to settle wouldn't it be 5 for Ps3 since bioshock and LBP were just added? Don't be a condescending ass to me. I expect my apology now.