By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 2 is now officially the next MS Triple AAA game

Max King of the Wild said:
Bitmap Frogs said:

Yeah the expectations of the self proclaimed "sony king" come on guys. You 360 fanboys really need to quit generalizing the whole ps3 community because of people like megaman2 and crazzyman it's getting really fucking annoying.

Let me just generalize every 360 fan by burgles, RAZurrection, sharky, and ahcheg

If you think it's juse those two spewing raging bullcrap all over anything 360 related you are sorely mistaken. I could easily count 10-20 who regularly post here just to discredit the 360 and its exclusives.

Amd to think thats just Ps3 fans is ignorant. I could spew out so many from each console. And that is why I'm better than you. Because i wont go "LOL wii fans are morons because the wii didn't hit 60mil this year"

People who say they are better than other people, tend to be the ones who aren't.

Tease.

Around the Network
Bitmap Frogs said:

Yeah the expectations of the self proclaimed "sony king" come on guys. You 360 fanboys really need to quit generalizing the whole ps3 community because of people like megaman2 and crazzyman it's getting really fucking annoying.

Let me just generalize every 360 fan by burgles, RAZurrection, sharky, and ahcheg

If you think it's juse those two spewing raging bullcrap all over anything 360 related you are sorely mistaken. I could easily count 10-20 who regularly post here just to discredit the 360 and its exclusives.

Amd to think thats just Ps3 fans is ignorant. I could spew out so many from each console. And that is why I'm better than you. Because i wont go "LOL wii fans are morons because the wii didn't hit 60mil this year"

Eh... ps3-related sigs, avatars, profile game library showin ps3 games yet no wii/360 games... dunno man ^^

Also, in the internet stating that you are better than someone automatically makes you look... bad. Nevermind the fact that you are putting words in my mouth that I haven't actually spoken which is actually offensive. But hey I understand you need to lie, you've got no other leg to stand on.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:

Eh... ps3-related sigs, avatars, profile game library showin ps3 games yet no wii/360 games... dunno man ^^

Also, in the internet stating that you are better than someone automatically makes you look... bad. Nevermind the fact that you are putting words in my mouth that I haven't actually spoken which is actually offensive. But hey I understand you need to lie, you've got no other leg to stand on.

To be honest... I find you offensive!

JK

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Bitmap Frogs said:

To be honest... I find you offensive!

JK

Rightfully so, haw haw haw

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Wonder if it will stay there.

70 reviews has got to be the max.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
starcraft said:
Wonder if it will stay there.

70 reviews has got to be the max.

Im sure its gonna tease you...

Tease.

Bitmap Frogs said:
Bitmap Frogs said:

Yeah the expectations of the self proclaimed "sony king" come on guys. You 360 fanboys really need to quit generalizing the whole ps3 community because of people like megaman2 and crazzyman it's getting really fucking annoying.

Let me just generalize every 360 fan by burgles, RAZurrection, sharky, and ahcheg

Wait... your telling me because squilliam and strategy said it doesnt mean you said it.... wow looks like you dont like being generalized either... who'd thunk.

Bitmap Frogs said:
Bitmap Frogs said:

Wait... your telling me because squilliam and strategy said it doesnt mean you said it.... wow looks like you dont like being generalized either... who'd thunk.

I don't like people lying about what I say, which is what you did in order to support your arguments. You did that because you have no other way to weasel out of this one.

Let me repeat it: you lie in order to support your position.

Considering you are attempting to save the face of the ps3 community here at vgchartz, you are doing it wrong. Your actions are tainting those you are trying to champion.

If I wanted to make bold generalizations, based on your behaviour I'd say all ps3 supporters are liars. But I wouldn't say something that.

I do say however that there are between 10 and 20 accounts of ps3 slanted users who spam the microsoft forum just to make negative remarks towards anything 360 related and that's a truth.

PS3 community doesn't need someone to help them save face. Maybe some people may end up looking foolish, but to try and say it is the whole community is flat out bullshit.

Can people stop speaking for everyone? It is very annoying. I have been seeing this shit for the last week now. Nothing but generalization after generalization.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

a 73 rating just came in and dropped it to an 89, so much for that.