By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can Animal Crossing: City Folk outsell Little Big Planet in Lifetime Sales

I'm pretty sure Animal Crossing will outsell LBP by quite a margin. Only bundles can make this one close.

Around the Network

Animal Crossing will definitely outsell LBP. In fact, I'm actually excited for Animal Crossing which is weird because I hated the gamecube game.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

There's no contest. LBP will probably sell at least an astounding six million, but there's no way it'll pull off AC's numbers. I can't wait for both!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Animal Crossing? What is this? Do you forcibly crossbread animals? Like a cow-sheep? Or a Liger? Wow, I can see some potential for this and the wii mote. I'm sold. (JK OBVIOUSLY)

PS3 Trophies

Obviously it will outsell it. it should sell comparable numbers to the DS version

The GC version was a port of a N64 game, and was limited by the GC's small userbase and lack of casual gamers

The most I've seen predicted for LBP is 5 million, and even that will require alot of luck

Around the Network

Sales: Animal Crossing: City Folk
Reviews: LittleBigPlanet

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

AC sales
LBP is just more fun and has higher replay value. Player Driven content for the win.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Wow, we have a thread where nearly everyone is in agreement. I've come here to change that..........actually no, i agree too. AC:CF sales, LBP reviews.

Well considering that Good Nint Wii games have a shot at the 15M range lifetime and that the PS3 itself is just at that mark, How on earth do you expect LBP to outsell AC???

Even if LBP sells 4-5M (which I personally don't seem likely) it has no chance of beating AC.... unless it bombs... oh wait that can't happend on Wii games with a Ninty logo.... So no chance...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Animal crossing will probaly outsell it.