By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Portal: Still Alive another AAA title for xbox360

even if its an arcade game but see its have a great reviews :

Official Xbox Magazine   9 / 10

X360 Magazine UK         9 / 10

VideoGamer                   9 / 10

Eurogamer                     9 / 10

1UP                                A

IGN                                9.2 / 10

i played a little from the game and its really awesome and with 1200 Ms point price its really a great deal.

Around the Network

I don't know if I should get it. I was kind of surprised that the full portal game was in their but I already have that...And I don't know if the challengerooms are worth 1200 points.

Yeah, the game is cool but very short, and easy. I played the pc version, but I am pretty sure the same applies to the 360 version.

I played the portal on the orange box and found the standard difficult but when you finished it and moved it to advanced it was near impossible.

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Forgive me for being ignorant, but is this the same Portal that's on Orange Box just released seperately?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network
Spankey said:
Forgive me for being ignorant, but is this the same Portal that's on Orange Box just released seperately?

Same Portal, + 12 (or 14?) new rooms.

I had all other games in the Orange Box on my PC, so didn't buy the 360 version, but will be picking up the XBLA version of Portal: Still Alive this weekend.

For people who already own the Orange Box, it is a bit expensive... but if you love Portal, you have to go for it.

I started yesterday and the fever is back

I think with Portal, dream about it, always trying to find solution even if I'm not playing.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

its a little odd that they are charging so much for something that is free on PC though

Portal is a great game but AAA? even adding another 14 rooms, AAA this will not make. As for the cost, i take it these rooms are exclusive to the 360. Knowing how much Portal is loved imagine the cost to MS even for timed exclusivity.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Portal: Prelue just came out for free and it's got a lot more than 12 or 14 maps on it, it's also top-notch quality. Though it is a mod for Portal and only PC users can grab it. My suggestion is to grab that and save yourself 15 bucks.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835