By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart Wii is kind hard in unlocking everything.

Lol.

unlocking the ghosts can seem hard but practice makes perfect.

Also you should use a bike, and turn drift to manual.... and when you drift round a corner you get the drift boost, and if you let it go and pull a wheelie immediately it gives you a faster straight line wheelie.

Nothing is based on luck, those of us that can drive well can easily get a 3 star rank on 150cc or mirror cup.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Lol.

Also you should use a bike, and turn drift to manual.... and when you drift round a corner you get the drift boost, and if you let it go and pull a wheelie immediately it gives you a faster straight line wheelie.

Nothing is based on luck, those of us that can drive well can easily get a 3 star rank on 150cc or mirror cup.

or 2 stars

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
TWRoO said:
Lol.

or 2 stars

2stars ugly looks incomplete , you need the 3rd star to be respected .

brawl4life said:
kirby007 said:
TWRoO said:
Lol.

or 2 stars

3 stars make you look like a ho

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
brawl4life said:
kirby007 said:
TWRoO said:
Lol.

or 2 stars

better to be a good looking ho then an ugly one

Around the Network
brawl4life said:
kirby007 said:
brawl4life said:
kirby007 said:
TWRoO said:
Lol.

or 2 stars

better to be a good looking ho then an ugly one

hmm it is time I start owning

You can do it... It requires persistence more than anything... and learning every little turn in the courses to be #1 in 150cc and of course, everythings reversed in mirror mode.. but it can be done just with lots of practice.

The only thing I haven't got is a 3 star ranking. I do have 3 stars in over half of the cups though so I'm getting there...

Just stick with it dude, you'll do it!

You really should switch to automatic. Downloading ghosts and watching them may help you beat the time trials.

For the people having trouble with 150cc, you just need to practice more because luck plays a much smaller part when you're good.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Godot said:
You really should switch to automatic. Downloading ghosts and watching them may help you beat the time trials.

For the people having trouble with 150cc, you just need to practice more because luck plays a much smaller part when you're good.

You mean turn on manual.

And yes, download some of the time trial ghosts and try to folow them (some ghosts are cheaters though but they get deleted after a while)