By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will LPB really sell that well?

Maynard_Tool said:

No its not, but neither is or will be LBP!!! come on, overhyping a game is something....but doing what people are doing to LBP is just ridicolous. I mean, people claim that MGS4 is the best game for the generation, but now they say LBP will be the best game this gen.... i seriously doubt LBP will be one of the top games this year. Please, enough is enough. LBP is a good game and a fresh idea, but NO its not gonna be the best game this generation, not even close. That's just stupid. You may like the game....but to say it will be the best game..... issues 8-)

But, w/e i dont even know why i responded to you, i mean, everybody knows (incluiding me) what type of person you are....please, its a little late. You should be sleeping by now.

And what is? Enlighten me.

Around the Network

^What is what??? I Dont understand the question

Maynard_Tool said:
^What is what??? I Dont understand the question

The best game this gen is..?

Oh my lord....HAHAHA is this generation over??? i dont think so. Why dont we wait for it to end, and lets see what happens. There are shit lots of games yet to come out, and people want to name the best game of the gen already???

I mean, Isnt the ps3 suppose to last 10 years??? And barely in its second year it's gonna have the best game, not just on the ps3, but of the entire gen?????????????????????

Du du duuuuuuu!!!! Retard Alert!!!

Come on people, that is just stupid. Freaking God of War III is gonna destroy this game. I bet that's gonna be one of the best games for the ps3 and might actually have a chance on best game of the gen. But no LBP. Wake up people.

So, i cant answer your question right now, but at the end of the gen...we can discuss it.

Maynard_Tool said:
Oh my lord....HAHAHA is this generation over??? i dont think so. Why dont we wait for it to end, and lets see what happens. There are shit lots of games yet to come out, and people want to name the best game of the gen already???

I mean, Isnt the ps3 suppose to last 10 years??? And barely in its second year it's gonna have the best game, not just on the ps3, but of the entire gen?????????????????????

Du du duuuuuuu!!!! Retard Alert!!!

Come on people, that is just stupid. Freaking God of War III is gonna destroy this game. I bet that's gonna be one of the best games for the ps3 and might actually have a chance on best game of the gen. But no LBP. Wake up people.

So, i cant answer your question right now, but at the end of the gen...we can discuss it.

it will sell great and have legs, dude this game is not only hype have you seen PAX developers walkthrough?

i was laughing , i wasn't even playing, it so great that game!

Around the Network

Im not saying is bad....or that is not going to sell. Im just saying that is retarded to call it "the best game of the generation"....seriously people, dont make me call on the "retard alert" again.

Maynard_Tool said:
Im not saying is bad....or that is not going to sell. Im just saying that is retarded to call it "the best game of the generation"....seriously people, dont make me call on the "retard alert" again.

Actually, you said "No its not, but neither is or will be LBP!!!"  The specific use of present AND future tense implies that LBP is not currently the best game this gen, and it won't be in the future.  It's reasonable to conclude from this that there is another game that is currently the best in this gen, even if it may not be in the future. 

So what is it, "retard"?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

maynards just been drinking too much of that 360 kool aid,

If Sony counts all the copies it recalled as sales I think this game will sell extremely, extremely well.

Final-Fan said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Actually, you said "No its not, but neither is or will be LBP!!!"  The specific use of present AND future tense implies that LBP is not currently the best game this gen, and it won't be in the future.  It's reasonable to conclude from this that there is another game that is currently the best in this gen, even if it may not be in the future. 

So what is it, "retard"?

Sorry, i never meant to call someone a retard....but the idea of LBP being the best game. And yes, i said it never will because, in my opinion, there are better games already out in the 3 consoles (Mario galaxy, Gears of War & MGS4....) So yeah, I do believe there are better games already out.