By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Need for Speed Undercover

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41913.html

This is just a new video showing the areas of Bay City.

To me it looks a bit like a copy of Burnout Paradise but with cops, and apparantly Criterion have actually aided EA Black Box, and even the map style is similar. It is also said to be more of an underground copy as well, so it is nothing new. I would be interested to know how many people here are interested in the title after what has happened to the franchise.

Personally, I like the idea of Burnout with cops and car customisation, so I might pick it up if it gets good reviews

EDIT: sorry, having trouble with embedding

Around the Network

Pro Street Sucked, Back to Basics, YAY

Looks good, i really enjoyed Most wanted is its a good thing they are going back.

Is not one else concerned that it just looks really similar to BP? Just with cops? Even the architectural style seems very similar

I liked Most Wanted, I just lost interest in the series form then.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Munkeh111, u think its a bad thing or.

It'll definetly play different to Burnout Paradise

Its almost exactly like Most Wanted, which isn't necessarily a bad thing since that game was kick ass.

Munkeh111 said:
Is not one else concerned that it just looks really similar to BP? Just with cops? Even the architectural style seems very similar

Well Burnout Paradise is my favorite game this gen, so a little more of that feeling isn't a bad thing by a long shot. It's better than what EA has been churning out lately for the series.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
Munkeh111 said:

Well Burnout Paradise is my favorite game this gen, so a little more of that feeling isn't a bad thing by a long shot. It's better than what EA has been churning out lately for the series.

I agree that BP is a fantastic game, but I have already spent quite a lot of time on it, and I intend to spend more time to get more trophies, and I am not sure that I want to play something similar right after I have finished with BP. The question, is what the gameplay style, ie is it as arcadely as Burnout, or slightly slower with the need to brake? Car customisation and cops may actually be enough to make it feel more different