By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The David Gergen Love Thread!

steven787 said:

Nirvana you've deleted my other sources twice now.

Here they are again:

1. "In Haig's presence, Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as "dumb, stupid animals to be used" as pawns for foreign policy. Kissinger often took up a post outside the doorway to Haig's office and dressed him down in front of the secretaries for alleged acts of incompetence with which Haig was not even remotely involved. Once when the Air Force was authorized to resume bombing of North Vietnam, the planes did not fly on certain days because of bad weather. Kissinger assailed Haig. He complained bitterly that the generals had been screamin for the limits to be taken off but that now their pilots were afraid to go up in a little fog. The country needed generals who could win battles, Kissinger said, not good briefers like Haig."

Woodward, Woodward & Carl Bernstein,The Final Days, Chapter 14, p. 194

It's called a book, they don't (all) have links... it has a limited preview on google books, but the page in question isn't on there. They have it

2. http://www.jfklibrary.org/Historical+Resources/Archives/Reference+Desk/Columbia+University+Speech.htm

3. the time article that you didn't cite. because it was misquoted.

Lastly, I want to draw your attention to this. JFK did give that speech, but it wasn't at Columbia University 10 days before he was killed. It was given to a press association at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel  New York City, April 27, 1961. - He was assassinated 2 and a half years later on November 22, 1963

Once again, the speech from your source cuts out several minutes and is not cited with the right date.

http://www.jfklibrary.org/Historical+Resources/Archives/Reference+Desk/Speeches/JFK/003POF03NewspaperPublishers04271961.htm

or here, since you don't trust the government:

http://www.archive.org/details/jfks19610427

The speech was about secret societies and government secrecy, he was promising to have an open administration... which he didn't. It was in response to the failed secret operation "the Bay of Pigs", the Secret Societies were an example of secrecy being frowned upon in the U.S.*

http://www.newspaperarchive.com/LandingPage.aspx?type=glpnews&search=jfk%20april%2027,%201961&img=\na0039679271449410620_clean.html

http://www.newspaperarchive.com/LandingPage.aspx?type=glpnews&search=jfk%20april%2027,%201961&img=\na0042680200554645712_clean.html

http://www.newspaperarchive.com/LandingPage.aspx?type=glpnews&search=jfk%20april%2027,%201961&img=\na0005677937935494854_clean.html

http://www.newspaperarchive.com/LandingPage.aspx?type=glpnews&search=jfk%20april%2027%2c%201961%20new%20york%20times&img=\na0037679229949230728_clean.html

I found it in microfiche at my schools library, and here in MIME:

http://content.ancestry.com/browse/view.aspx?dbid=50001&iid=NEWS-PA-TH_GE_TI.1961_04_27_0023&desc=JFK+April+27,+1961&veil=1&o_xid=18704&o_lid=18704&offerid=0%3a7797%3a0

There are hundreds more, it was in almost every newspaper.

*I cited newspapers to prove what date the speech was made on not to substantiate any of the claims made by JFK, Nirvana, myself, or the press.

Edit: I just realized you need a subscription to see those...  well goto the library and look them up on microfilm.

I was looking forward to a response :(

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

First of all sorry for taking a day and a half to reply but when you have a fulltime job, kids, life,ect you cant exactly respond right away.

I was replying to your comments, I wasn't deleting your links because they were being misquoted and if you would have read my reply to your respinse on the Time article. I stated it as being "hidden in plain view" I dont find it necessary to make everything condensed when it's only 2 people replying to each other. He was not being misquoted whatsoever. He views are very clear and the problem is that people like you ill refer this as being a globalist, when in fact there intentions are for world governance.

1. "In Haig's presence, Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as "dumb, stupid animals to be used" as pawns for foreign policy. Kissinger often took up a post outside the doorway to Haig's office and dressed him down in front of the secretaries for alleged acts of incompetence with which Haig was not even remotely involved. Once when the Air Force was authorized to resume bombing of North Vietnam, the planes did not fly on certain days because of bad weather. Kissinger assailed Haig. He complained bitterly that the generals had been screamin for the limits to be taken off but that now their pilots were afraid to go up in a little fog. The country needed generals who could win battles, Kissinger said, not good briefers like Haig.

All you did with this quote was google it and took the first link provided. It is very clear that Kissinger wasn't just reffering to Haig in that comment. Regardless of his treatment towards Haig he is reffering to all miitary men or else he would have used Haig's name,ect.

from...5/21/92 Bilderberg Conference in Evian, France

"Today Americans would be outraged if U. N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all people of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

( This just goes to show you the mentality of these people and why the quest for world goverment is disgusting. It is not out of the goodnes of wanting peace ut mindles fear mongering and care tactics as well as staged events)

Now about  the JFK speech... why the hell did you post the same link 4 times???? There is no way to view any of your links besides the jfk library(which claims none of the above ever existed) so therefore you fail on that one. Also the JFK library really isn't that credible because it is government funded so obviously they will attempt to discredit any facts that reveals how corrupt they are.

(Offtopic question - You wouldn't happen to be "The Lord Of The Rings Guy" from Clerks 2 by any chance would you? because you look identical to him)

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

You claimed that the speech was made 10 days before his assassination; implying some implicit link between that speech and his assassination. It was not. It had nothing to do with secret societies, other than his reference to them as an example of secrecy which he says he does not support.

The link went to four different newspaper articles, which I said would not be able to be seen if you didn't have a subscription. You can see old news paper articles in every library.

He is absolutely right about UN troops. If we were being invaded or facing internal genocide, we would be happy to see UN troops.

First of all, I myself am not stating that there was a link between the speech and his assasination. I am stating that when you have someone like JFK pointing out the reality of the system and how he was going to expose it before he left office.

Also, in regards to secret societies, I am merely pointing out why there shouldn't be secret societies and these little groups like you Hero David Gergen are members of.

The sppech itself had everything to do with secret societies, and how he was opposed to them. Not to mention how he was going to expose what the office of the president had been really used for. Did you listen to the actual speech?

By the way, I honestly could care less when the date was said, some people claim 63', some claim 61'. They call it consipracy that it was 10 days before his assasination, yada, yada. That is not the issue. The issue is that he did say it.

How the HELL is he right about the U.N troops??? You should definenately join Fox News. I mean either your completely oblivious, or your just making statements like this because your ignorant. Which is it? Read through it very slowly so that you can fully understand.

I think we just have a fundamental difference of Opinion. I am a reluctant internationalist you are an eager nationalist.

On the issue of Secret Societies, I am not against them because pure democracy is as dangerous as autocracy. We need groups of people who are the most well connected, some of whom are the great thinkers of the day, to be able to chill out together and discuss things with out the public eye criticizing their every utterance.

Around the Network

Eager Nationalist? No I think you have it mixed up. While I fully believe in National Soveriegnty and I don't believe in international bodies setting regulations for my country, I am more against the methods in which they are trying to establish there New World Order.

I don't believe in false flag attacks, manipulation of monetary systems, designed economic collapses and lies to push us into a One World governemnt whereas you just keeep on drinking the koolaid and make an excuse for each action.

Great thinkers are the likes of those who established freedom from Britian for the United States and Canada. Not the Global Banking Elite and their puppets who want control over the world. The public also has a right to know about every decision being made because when things are attempted in secrecy there is always corruption.

I'm sorry but I believe that it is to have more common sense to be against a bunch of luciferian megalomaniacs meeting in secrecy and setting policies for the global economy than to be like "well they deserve their privacy".

Fuck that!