By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The David Gergen Love Thread!

Also, I wanted to add, that if somebody violated the privacy of my friends or families like that dude, I would feel the same way.

Edit: We all do crazy shit in private. Or at least I do.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

First of all it had nothing really to do with Skull and bones if you watched the actual video. When he stated it was an off shoot he meant a similar organization. Difference is that the Bohemien grove is exclusive to high level politicians and business men and the fact that there acting out occult rituals....well I mean the fact that thery do a mock sacrifice to a semetic diety Moloch (also known as Ba'al) Now after watching his reaction and response to the simple questions Alex asked him........does that not disturb you? Also government officials are entitled to their own proivacy but not when there meeting with other high level politicians from other countires and big business CEOs and doing wacked out shit like that. The public deserves to know. Period.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Bohemian Grove is part of Skull and Bones according to Alex.

The ceremony, is like the ceremonies at a lot of fraternities, sororities, and College Secret Societies. They are not about faith, they are about ritual tradition, bonding, and fun.

His response does not disturb me.

Why shouldn't people be allowed to hang out together, no matter their background?

I think people have these things backwards, being a member isn't a requirement of being powerful. Being powerful (or a Skull and Bones alum) is a requirement of becoming a member.

That dude is just jealous that he is a failure who's only claim to marginal internet fame is as a conspiracy theorist.

Get a life. Do something useful and you'll be surprised what doors open up.

Also government officials are entitled to their own proivacy but not when there meeting with other high level politicians from other countires and big business CEOs and doing wacked out shit like that.

No, it's none of our business at all, if they do it on their time and with their money.

Edit: Do you want cameras in your backyard, bedroom, or church?  If you say "yes", you live a very boring life.

Gergen is badass.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Ever since McCain sold out, he is my favorite republican.

BTW, Akuma are you part of The NoZe Brotherhood?

Around the Network
steven787 said:

Bohemian Grove is part of Skull and Bones according to Alex.

The ceremony, is like the ceremonies at a lot of fraternities, sororities, and College Secret Societies. They are not about faith, they are about ritual tradition, bonding, and fun.

His response does not disturb me.

Why shouldn't people be allowed to hang out together, no matter their background?

I think people have these things backwards, being a member isn't a requirement of being powerful. Being powerful (or a Skull and Bones alum) is a requirement of becoming a member.

That dude is just jealous that he is a failure who's only claim to marginal internet fame is as a conspiracy theorist.

Get a life. Do something useful and you'll be surprised what doors open up.

Also government officials are entitled to their own proivacy but not when there meeting with other high level politicians from other countires and big business CEOs and doing wacked out shit like that.

No, it's none of our business at all, if they do it on their time and with their money.

Edit: Do you want cameras in your backyard, bedroom, or church?  If you say "yes", you live a very boring life.

Wow buddy, keep drinking that kool-aid. You babble on without even having any concept of the law don't you. For example in the U.S it is "ILLEGAL" for an American politician to secretly meet with other politicians from different countries, same thing with Canada as well (where I live). Do you know any background history of what the Bohemien grove is??? Google Bohemien grove, check some websites before you make ridiculous statements.

Alex never said it was apart of it but that it is similar.

Alex Jones is jealous and a failure??? The guy gets millions of people listening to his radio show every day, and about 100,000 downloads a week of his podcast, I don't call that a failure . He'll he's even getting his own television show soon. I think anyone who watched that video will completely disagree with you

Your telling me to get a life? I'm not the one who created a thread praising David Gergen, for godsakes,lmfao.

Goverment officials are entitled to their own privacy but not when it comes to conspiring with big business and other elite members as well as doing occult rituals. If this does not disturb you, you have some serious issues you need to deal with.

Also, no one would want cameras following them around all the time. Oh and about living a boring life, I'll say this again "Who made a thread about David Gergen".

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Actually I started a thread, to feature the article... the title is called fun. I do respect the guy.

I was telling Alex jones to get a life, not you. Sorry for that misunderstanding.

It is not illegal for politicians in the U.S. to socialize with foreign politicians, they are not legally required to disclose these meetings (except in the case of certain nations). They are not empowered to make legal binding promises, make treaties or other foreign pacts unless the president authorizes it or hold official meetings; there are probably ethics rulings on this but I'm not going to look it up. It's illegal for them to share secrets, etc. They are not allowed to receive undocumented gifts or hospitality, and there are strict limits.

-"OMG, politicians socializing! They might not want to go to war if they are friendly. OMG! Help! They are concealing something."
+"What are they concealing?"
-"Aliens, Rituals, and Secret pacts"
+"Well if you know about them, then they're not secret"
-"But we don't know the details"
+"And?"
-"Well how do we know what's important?"
+"By looking at the real world. Viewing video, traveling, talking to people from around the world. Reading financial numbers, looking at commodities inventories. Reading scholarly journals. Talking and writing in fragments, no not that... Looking at raw data instead of statistical interpretations...."
-"Well, what about the secret societies?"
+"How's your life? Good or bad? Is it good or bad because of choices you make or because of the choices of that secret society?"
-"Man, you really drank the Kool Aid."

Now, I know about the alledged crimes of the Bohemian Grove... but I've yet to see one piece of material evidence. I know, I know, all those politicians and ministers are kidnapping and killing all those missing children; sick. No, not them, the fact that people believe that bunk.

I drank the Kool Aid.

I also want to add, that the theories behind Bohemian Grove sacrificing children are almost all anti-Semetic in nature... I never heard of Jews sacrificing people.

It's the same "Jews controlling the world" theories Hitler pushed.

Since Nirvana doesn't want to answer, I'll just assume that David Gergen doesn't eat babies.

steven787 said:
Ever since McCain sold out, he is my favorite republican.

BTW, Akuma are you part of The NoZe Brotherhood?

I don't even know what that is.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson