By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

here is the 5 games that i think that can win goty award or at least get nominated

MGS4

GTA4

LBP

GOW2/RESISTANCE 2 (COULDNT DECIDE)

FALL OUT 3

Around the Network

I can't weigh in on any game but MGS4, but it will be in the top 3 games of the year, no doubt about it.

AceRock owns one PS3, one PS Vita, and one PS4.

^^^^^check that, I can't weigh in on any game FROM THE OPs LIST...except for MGS4.

Fallout 3.

I'm almost 100% positive that MGS4 will be game of the year. GTA IV or LBP will be runner-ups.

Around the Network

LBP or MGS4. Fallout 3 has potential.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Any site that doesn't give the award to Wii Fit is fooling themselves.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

MGS4

It's probally going to be Resident Evil 5.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

wait, i guess I played and finished GTA4 too, but it's not going to be in my top 5 I have a feeling. Fallout 3 seems like it will be though. It's the only game that has had me salivating for a long time.