By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Proof that Sony might actually still love us

Proof that Sony does love us: 

They bought the commercial time immediately following the singing of the national anthem for game one of the World Series and ran the Motor Storm 60 second Lunatics Unite commercial.

My jaw dropped...I was SHOCKED (since I haven't seen a big national ad in like 4 months)

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

Around the Network

Good for them.

If Sony really loves you, it will let you go........

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Hmnn..

So sony doesnt love gamers because the PS3 isnt selling like the PS2 was back in the day.. interesting

mM

Yay

Around the Network

So, they weren't just trying to get us to buy their game? They love us? YES!!

My ex told me no one would ever love me the way she did. In your face, Maria!! Sony loves me and wants me to spend my money on them, now!

i dont get how this = love ... ?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

They should've advertised LBP instead.

Mirson said:
They should've advertised LBP instead.

I second that, but Motorstorm is more macho than LBP, which fits with the baseball thing......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

d21lewis said:
So, they weren't just trying to get us to buy their game? They love us? YES!!

My ex told me no one would ever love me the way she did. In your face, Maria!! Sony loves me and wants me to spend my money on them, now!

ROFL. I nominate this for post of the year!

4 ≈ One