By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why is Vgchartz so Addictive?

blackstar said:
this is the first and the only forum i registered in
and my time is wasted here
i need a ban if i control my addiction any time soon

Traitor, Ban Him! :P

Around the Network

yeah and i've never registered in Arabic forums lol
at first i wasn't addictive then when i got to know people -nice people :)- i loved it more

blackstar said:
at first i wasn't addictive then when i got to know people -nice people :)- i loved it more

Yeah it's definetly the people You have great English seeing as it's not your first language

blazinhead89 said:
blackstar said:
this is the first and the only forum i registered in
and my time is wasted here
i need a ban if i can't control my addiction any time soon

Traitor, Ban Him! :P

not now :S

blazinhead89 said:
blackstar said:

Yeah it's definetly the people You have great English seeing as it's not your first language

thanx :)

Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:
I love this site, I visit it every day because it has a great community. This is most likely my most visited site (Even more than youtube). Why do you visit Vgchartz? What draws you to it? Is there a cure? D: I love my daily Vgchartz Fix

Like you said a great community. I have joined other forums but none as good as vgchartz!

i will ask for a short ban on finals, i generally do on all my forums :P

Yeah it is addicting... I guess its the community.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

For anyone wondering about the cure, it's daily sex with random partners that all rival the finest of celebrities in looks. Good luck getting cured.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

^LOL, Im screwed then D: