By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Reaches 16 Million......................

Well With the US Numbers anyway. Sales can only go up from now. Xmas Season should be interesting. Price drop in March 09 IMO to $299

Around the Network

Great for ps3.

Decent news for PS3, I still think it needs a price cut, and though the fiscal projections seem to indicate that it wont happen before march, I think it has to happen in February with KZ2 if not now, especially with infamous coming soon after and maybe others

Munkeh111 said:
Decent news for PS3, I still think it needs a price cut, and though the fiscal projections seem to indicate that it wont happen before march, I think it has to happen in February with KZ2 if not now, especially with infamous coming soon after and maybe others

Yep, Price is all that's holding it back now, The Great Games are hear and the online is for all intents and purposes, on par with xboxLive

$299 price will be the judgment day for sony, it will either make them 3rd, or really do something for them, and possibly do more than a 2nd plcace.

mM
Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:
Munkeh111 said:

Yep, Price is all that's holding it back now, The Great Games are hear and the online is for all intents and purposes, on par with xboxLive

Well I think after this holiday it will certainly have enough games, even if it is lacking 1 or 2 at the moment (perhaps)

Good news for the PS3. SHOULD reach 20 million by years end.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

axumblade said:
But what if it doesn't sell 2000 systems? I mean...after all...I think SoCom probably made the PS3 sales numbers drop majorly. ;) but not really

lolwut? :P

axumblade said:
blazinhead89 said:
axumblade said:
But what if it doesn't sell 2000 systems? I mean...after all...I think SoCom probably made the PS3 sales numbers drop majorly. ;) but not really

lolwut? :P

It was a lame comment i know. X_x I hope the PS3 can at least crack 19 million by the end of the year.

Drunk?

blazinhead89 said:
Well With the US Numbers anyway. Sales can only go up from now. Xmas Season should be interesting. Price drop in March 09 IMO to $299

Umm.... so how is that important? Wii is at over 33 Million.... more than twice the PS3.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.