By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - NEW Alan Wake PICS!!

This is the most DETAILED game Ive ever seen. It's probably the first genuine time anyone has ever used that phrase.

Jesus look at his jacket! It looks so real. That is one amazing in game engine. I actually am gobsmacked.

Source:

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_7249_en.html

Around the Network

Yoiks, I think that is the best looking console game I have ever seen, everything looks incredible, the environments, the characters, the lighting...
what kind of game is it anyway
also the jacket looks itchy, I wouldn't want to wear it

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn the pics dont show for me...I wanna see em!!!
you mind giving me the link to the site you got them from might be able to see them there...

Link added to OP

Nice looking game.

Around the Network

The best looking 360 game for sure. When is it coming out?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Looks wonderful, makes me whant a 360. But isn't the last one CGI?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

Nope Alan Wake has never had any CGI. It only uses an in game engine cutscene. The last shot is from the new trailer. Go watch it. You can only just tell it's in engine. Amazing stuff. If you look closely at his jacket you can just see a few poly's.

Stunning. I love Remedy.

Hopefully it will ship in '09.

selnor said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Nope Alan Wake has never had any CGI. It only uses an in game engine cutscene. The last shot is from the new trailer. Go watch it. You can only just tell it's in engine. Amazing stuff. If you look closely at his jacket you can just see a few poly's.

Nice! I just watched the trailer a few minutes ago.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."