By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan/Others Sales UP.

PSP-3000 released worldwide last week, it is to be expected.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Around the Network

360+PS3+Wii

Japan: 6.437+4.771+25.490 = 36.698

"Others": 67.823+73.618+169.874 = 311.315

Japan is 11.79 percent of "Others"....

Haha I think the 360 is taking the PS3 down with it in Japan. Because only where 360 can go is down and might be taking PS3 along for the ride haha. Luckily PS3 has some stuff later in the year or this could be bad.

Otherwise hopefully PSP 3000 and eventually DSi will help give the Japanese market some ups and improve the market as a whole.

if the psp rose this much from a redesign

how much will the dsi sell opening week?

-_-

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

illuminatus said:
360+PS3+Wii

Japan: 6.437+4.771+25.490 = 36.698

"Others": 67.823+73.618+169.874 = 311.315

Japan is 11.79 percent of "Others"....

Handheld country.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

Sony domination in japan it psp outsold all other other consoles together

awesome .

PS3 already ahead of cheapest console(360)

@Kirby007

Please don't cry,,,it's OK,,,we are not gonna point you out and laugh at you for your comments about others sale 2 weeks ago. ;)

Well, 2 things:

- First, ps3 will definitly be the FIRST console in europe, you may think it's funny, but just have a look a the number, don't forget that it's still at 400€... And look at pes software, just amazing ...

- Then, Japan is over... Oh yes I know 170K psp sold, blablabla, but what about the other consoles: peanuts. It's time for vgchartz to make 3 new sections: North America, EUROPE (and only europe), and others (including japan, and the rest of the world). As european, I'm pretty bored to be just an "other", and moving way more consoles than japan...

forsaken0825 said:

when are the LBP ps3 bundle coming out for Japan

or was it bundle with a DS3 I forgot

both

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

360 with 2 big pricecuts this year, being cheaper than the wii, i think PSP and getting close to ps2 and DS prices.

and still can't outsell the ps3?

PSP owned japan this week, it totally RAPE every other consoles even all put together.

ps3 low in japan too low to be true, major shortages its impossible its selling so low in its home town.

now the DS will get a boost too, what will happen to consoles?