By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - OTHERS UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kirby007 said:
Jordahn said:
kirby007 said:
blazinhead89 said:
400 Euro PS3 >>>>>>>>> 179 Euro 360

could you stop comparing it with the arcade only? hmm thanks

Then you need to point that out to the Xealots as well since it was they who first started the PS3 to 360 Arcade comparisons as a threat to PS3 sales.  It works both ways, champ, so deal with it.

the who?...

Hehe...  Keep comforting yourself anyway you need to...

;)

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Around the Network
Jordahn said:
kirby007 said:
Jordahn said:
kirby007 said:
blazinhead89 said:

Then you need to point that out to the Xealots as well since it was they who first started the PS3 to 360 Arcade comparisons as a threat to PS3 sales.  It works both ways, champ, so deal with it.

the who?...

Hehe...  Keep comforting yourself anyway you need to...

;)

Did i ever mention it was the succes of the arcade only?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
blazinhead89 said:
kowenicki said:
@blazinghead

microsoft could only dream of being in this much "trouble" at the start of this gen. lol you kill me.

M$ Are dreaming if they think they can outsell PS3 regularly in Europe. Years Head start didn't help in Europe Either

hmm you seem to have forgotten the last few weeks already

REGULARLY . :P

kirby007 said:
blazinhead89 said:
kowenicki said:
@blazinghead

microsoft could only dream of being in this much "trouble" at the start of this gen. lol you kill me.

M$ Are dreaming if they think they can outsell PS3 regularly in Europe. Years Head start didn't help in Europe Either

Hmm, you seemed to have forgotten what he wrote already. One month of the year is not regularly, it is in fact more like on the odd occassion or some such. Things are flipped back to normal again now, which implies that he was correct in that one statement.

blazinhead89 said:
kirby007 said:
blazinhead89 said:
kowenicki said:
@blazinghead

REGULARLY . :P

my bad

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Jordahn said:
kirby007 said:
blazinhead89 said:

I hear masturbation can cure your problem.

Tease.

Yup this is what Sony thought would happen. At this point in time Sony expected to be beating the 360 by 6,000 per week in others. Also the price drop has helped.  Looks like the 360 will settle at around 65K per week for a few weeks then jump big time for the holidays.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Squilliam said:
Jordahn said:
kirby007 said:
blazinhead89 said:

I hear masturbation can cure your problem.

Topic derailer, Ban Him ! :P

thx1139 said:
Yup this is what Sony thought would happen. At this point in time Sony expected to be beating the 360 by 6,000 per week in others.

lol

everyone is like omg... sony.. is over.... and now because this yea the empire is back they atre like omg omg noo noo help mamie.
GET OVER IT
sony wont be nr1 wii is imposible to defeat
but the xbox360 will again be nr3 one way or another.
once ps3 is 300 i expect 300k everyweek...... i predicted this comeback of sony 2 years ago and i they all whas like whatever dream on.
No that sony is comming back they are lik whatever i dont realy care ..
LIK HELL you CARE.