By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
psrock said:
The irony is, i SEE way more Apple Ads than MS.

Yeah no kidding

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

I think it's funny, don't get me wrong...but true? Maybe a little bit..but saying Microsoft spends more advertising is funny..look at all the Apple advertising up til you saw the Seinfeld commercial..MS could make a very similar commercial about them.

Phrancheyez said:
I think it's funny, don't get me wrong...but true? Maybe a little bit..but saying Microsoft spends more advertising is funny..look at all the Apple advertising up til you saw the Seinfeld commercial..MS could make a very similar commercial about them.

Exactly so becuase Microsoft finally makes some adds they say they are spending to much on adds. But apple has had adds going on for so long. And they just made an add about microsoft spending to much on their adds =/ lol

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Strange... Btw Apples is releasing security updates at a rate and quantity thats far higher than Microsoft. So I think perhaps they should be using the money to plug some leaks eh?

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Strange... Btw Apples is releasing security updates at a rate and quantity thats far higher than Microsoft. So I think perhaps they should be using the money to plug some leaks eh?

Exactly..but the simple fact is, these commercials reach out to people who aren't truly 'informed'..they do things based on what they see and the perception of the general population.  Since the majority of these people aren't as tech savvy as say you or I, they're going to jump on Apples bandwagon.  It's a contradictory commercial, but Apple made it first..the only way to rebuttle it would be to come out with some sort of Presidential Campaign-like ad dissing Apple and stating 'the facts!' as politicians like to call it, which won't happen.  I think MS is taking the right route so far.  Attacking your oponents this way, in my opinion, it's showing desperation and weakness.  I don't think MS should stoop to that level.

Around the Network

hahahaha VICTWA!

LOL

Squilliam said:

They hire people who have salaries and they have over a 100 people working on their OS so they don't need to hire more people, plus how do you know that Apple is more secure than Microsoft? It only appears that way because there are a lot more PCs than Macs. Also there was an article awhile ago that showed XP(Vista is more secure than XP) was the most secure OS and it was done by a company that doesn't like MS.

matt247 said:
Squilliam said:
Strange... Btw Apple is releasing security updates at a rate and quantity thats far higher than Microsoft. So I think perhaps they should be using the money to plug some leaks eh?

They hire people who have salaries and they have over a 100 people working on their OS so they don't need to hire more people, plus how do you know that Apple is more secure than Microsoft? It only appears that way because there are a lot more PCs than Macs. Also there was an article awhile ago that showed XP(Vista is more secure than XP) was the most secure OS and it was done by a company that doesn't like MS.

Lulz!

I'll help you out and highlight the important bit.

I do that sometimes too!

Tease.

ROFL. Now that's funny.

4 ≈ One

Unfortuantely these ads work well on the uninformed. Apple should release some ads that show the strengths of their systems instead of only releasing attack ads and spreading FUD. It is ironic that they poke fun at Microsoft's ad spending, as they have probably spent more on advertising.