By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Jo21 said:
Godot said:
Jo21 said:

i would spit at steve jobs if ever see him.

m$ is crap but are much shittier trying to make them look worse just for you to look better.

this is same thing motorola did to samsung few years ago where they posted videos of the ultra slim samsung phone breaking.

but then then look what happen motorola its loosing money marketshare and lost its 2nd place to samsung and and i think this year they lost 3rd and to either LG and sony ericsson.

-1 repect american companies.

Why are you taking that so seriously????

I think that ad was hilarious and extremely well made. I think Microsoft's ads were really good as well.

because hell there is a thing its an advertise,  you have to back up your strong points not your enemy bad ones, i think it's shameful to have those kinds of ads on tv.

hell if it was a joke youtube video i would laugh about this but this will be shown at the consumer on tv and pure bullshit.

if nintendo/sony made an ad showing tons of 360 RRODing. awesome, fun but disrepectful.

show them balls and show how really great your product is instead of making others look worse.

Actually, I would laugh my ass off if there was a commercial with tons of RRoDing 360s. Yeah it's disrespectful, but you don't hear people speak out about it because people like humor. And the Apple ads are pretty good.

Around the Network
c0rd said:
theprof00 said:
lolita, watching someone buy a jug of milk for twice the price of what it costs across the street and simply watching and laughing is not nice.
In fact research has shown that people who get upset about bamboozlement correlates (with a high percentage) to success and longevity.

What does success and longevity have to do with being nice?

there are numerous numerous studies, pick one.

we could start with comparing average lifespans from collectivist countries to individualist countries. Even though there are still proponents of each view in each society. More collective societies live longer

the top 7 are all collective countries, and the life expectancy of demographics is also the highest in collective countries. japanese women, icelandic men. Generally, watching out for the welfare of your fellow man might not determine long life, but there is something to do with it.

The ads are funny indeed but I kind of don't like them.

The problem is, they've ran so many ads that they've ran out of OS X virtues to sell =D

Until Snow Leopard hits it'll all be about mocking MS.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

this ads sucks

eliasg said:
this ads sucks

Why?

This is invisible text!